Most fun and interaction since patron warrior!
The aim of the deck is to generate spells and draw cards in the early game, stall with freeze effect in the mid-late game similar to freeze mage, while playing out the spells you got.Then OTK your opponent from any HP(yeah, die control warrior!)
The combo(you have to complete the quest first):
- Play 2 Sorcerer's Apprentice(4 mana)
- Play Molten Reflection on one of the girls(2 mana)
- Play Time Warp for 2 mana
- Extra turn
- Play Archmage Antonidas
- Play Molten Reflection on one of the girls(1 mana)
- Murder all of your enemy's minions
- Fireball your face until you have 6=< HP left
- Finish off your opponent
5 card(+quest), 8 mana infinite damage
- Giants(8-32 damage+Alexstrasza):-The aim of this version is to slam down 2+ giants in the first turn, then use Alexstrasza on the enemy in the second turn, then finish him/her with the giants.You can cast the giant(s) or use Molten Reflection on them(wich is a 1-of).
- Malygos(30+damage):-This is a funny version, aiming to play Alarm-o-Bot in the first turn, that pulls Malygos from your hand in the second,then you kill him with some cheap spells.You have to empty your hand of minions before you can play Alarm-o-Bot.
Counterplay Dirty Rat (taunt warrior section)
What you can do against getting ratted?
- Play your doomsayers earlier than you might would normally(when you don't have combo pieces in hand) it might baits out his Dirty Rat.
- Always keep extra minions in your hand if you can afford it(Shimmering Tempest and Loot Hoarder are the best but anything can do it to lower the chances of diseaster).
What you can do if one of your combo minions got ratted?
- If one of your Sorcerer's Apprentice got ratted, you look for Molten Reflection(it can replace one of them but your combo increases by 1 mana) in [card=gold]Primordial Glyph [/card] or Sorcerer's Apprentice/Radiant Elemental in Kabal Courier.
- If Archmage Antonidas got ratted you probably lost,your only chance is gettig him by Kabal Courier.
-Spells for the quest:
-The combo cards:
Any suggestion is welcome! :)