I tried out this deck and it works really well and it's fun to play.
Won't write much bcuz it will be stuck at 1 vote anyway...
...@edit and actually it went huge.
- Emperor Thaurissan reduce the cost of Brann Bronzebeard and Blade of C'Thun.
- Play these two for insane C'Thun +x/+x value.
- Emperor Thaurissan reduce the cost of C'Thun.
- You are able to Conceal your big boy for the next turn.
- C'Thun and after striking (ex: face) you can play it again for additional burst.
- C'Thun and if Brann Bronzebeard is already discounted - you know the deal.
There is more fancy things behind this deck but if u already want to play Miracle Rouge then u shall easily discover them by yourself.
@Edit 10/11/16 - I just logged to Hearthpwn and I see that this deck got popularity, I might write some more tomorrow in this guide :)
Feel free to check my other decks. Altough they aren't signed by a World Champion...
...but they still are fun and highly viable for the ladder climb!
- Barnes pulling out only insane effect cards
- Multiple ways to finish the game
- There's no counter to this deck so far
- Above 50% winratio against Midrange Shamans guaranteed
- Difficult to play but rewarding deck
- Strong Battlecry effects transformed into even stronger higher mana body
- Very strong early game with 26 out of 30 creatures being under 4 Mana cost
- It's not regular anty-fun Midrange Shaman
- Deck is full of smaller and bigger combos
- Experience RNG in the cool way
- 4 out of 5 chance to pull out great Barnes Creature
- 10 Secrets Included with Flex Spots
- Avian Watcher aka. 5 Mana 4/7 Taunt to stop all the Aggro and stay out of reach
- Random enthusiastic draws that gives you random win are cool
- Easy to play