Most important cards in this deck (in order):
The deck works perfectly fine without playing these cards, replace them with anything that fits you best:
The game plan:
Do not trade. (Except for his Twilight Guardian)
Go face. Don't trade
Always save your cheap spells for the Gadgetzan Auctioneer. Preferably just shoot at Nightbane's face.
Your best first turns: Alex followed by Call of the Wild. Always keep them in your first hand. Coldlight Oracle and Novice Engineer are Ok to keep.
Freezing Trap is good both when you are winning and when you are behind (although this is rare, since you go first and start as the aggressor). And also this card will counter Sylvanas Windrunner. Keep Freezing Trap in your first hand, specially if you got the Gadgetzan Auctioneer too.
Tips and replacements:
- If you don't have Alexstrasza, go for Ragnaros the Firelord, or Nefarian if you have neither of those two.
- Malygos and Emperor Thaurissan are super good cards if you still have trouble with this boss (replace the Highmanes or the Rhino as you want, they are not necessary).
- Leeroy Jenkins is also a good finisher.
- Keep in mind the board before playing Call of the Wild, maximize your damage.
- Explosive Trap is here as a filler, this boss he doesn't play low health minions. Check the spoiler above for more info.
- On the other hand, Freezing Trap and Deadly Shot are your best friends to deal with big threats. Try to keep at least one as a defensive play, or to start the draw with the Auctioneer.
- Nightbane uses Ancestral Spirit and Windfury on his big minions. Keep that in mind.
- Since the 3rd wing opened, nobody has seen Nightbane playing board clears or large removals. YOLO.
I hope you guys find it useful, and don't forget to leave your feedback and any suggestions down in the comments. See you soon!