Cobbled together from a very limited collection in order to participate in this. The supporting cards are a mixed bag, but the key cards are there (just survive long enough to play them... and push c. 10 damage to face beforehand):
Add another Inner Rage to either of the above for 20 damage (same mana cost)
Loosely based on this deck:
- Neviilz's Rank 1 Legend OTK Warrior - I think, but I'm not certain, this was what popularised this particular list (?). Kolento also took it to Rank 7 Legend.
- Thijs OTK Worgen Warrior
- OTK Worgen Combo Warrior Guide
- Icy Veins Standard OTK Worgen Warrior Guide
- Detailed discussion of a similar deck, complete with individual card reviews (useful for substituting)
- Discussion on how to beat this deck.
- Firebat's OTK Worgen Warrior
- Worgen OTK Warrior
- Icy Veins Wild OTK Worgen Warrior Guide
- Tempostorm Worgen OTK Warrior from July Meta Snapshot
My compromises, in more detail (undo these if you can...):
- Faceless Manipulator, Emperor Thaurissan -> 2nd copy of Raging Worgen and Charge (at least this makes it a little more resilient to being milled...)
- Loot Hoarder x2 -> Novice Engineer x2
- 2nd Acolyte of Pain, 2nd Battle Rage -> Gnomish Inventor x2
- 2nd Commanding Shout, 2nd Wild Pyromancer -> Whirlwind (If I had it I'd probably add Revenge instead, in the absence of the original board-clear combo)
- Blood To Ichor x2 -> ?
- Rampage -> ?
- ? -> Abusive Sergeant, Dark Iron Dwarf, Heroic Strike x2 (all trying to either add to the burst damage, make the weak card-draw minions a little more effective or add some burn to make the weaker (Thaurissan-less) combos still effective).
- Subsequently dropped Dark Iron Dwarf in favour of an Arcanite Reaper. Need more control tools and also a way of pushing more damage to face. The Reaper is potentially both so it seemed a better fit, whereas the Dwarf is both too expensive to contribute to THE combo and too slow otherwise.
The original inspiration came from this post on r/CompetitiveHS/ (I'm F2P, so always on the lookout for effective budget decks).