Clockwork Card Dealer Brawl makes you draw on T1 a 1 mana cost card, in T2 a 2 mana, etc. I really love Renounce Darkness, but it's hard to draw it on T2 playing Constructed but now this isn't a problem!
You are right, this isn't the best deck (indeed is one of the worts), like Secret Palladin with the unstopable Dr. 6, Dr. 7 and Dr. 8, because you have to fight cleverly to recover your T2 tempo and card advantage but, in my opinion, brawl is for fun and crazy decks! And this deck with it's high RNG it's fun to me!
The decklist is plain and simple, you need:
- 1x Minion card of 1 mana cost. I like Flame Imp because on T2 we'll always be playing Renounce Darkness and is a "lost" T2 so we need an early T1 big minion for board control. Zombie Chow it' another interesting card or Gadgetzan Jouster if you have a lot of high cost Warlock cards (not my case).
- 1x Renounce Darkness, 100% chance to draw it on T2 because is your only card with cost 2 mana on the deck.
- 28x Random Warlock cards of 3+ mana cost. Don't worry if they suck because on T2 they'll become class cards with a one mana discount. Basic and Common Warlock cards are your best friends because they're easy to get!
TrumpSC has had the same crazy idea for this brawl. If you want to learn how to play this deck, here's his video.
- Keep the coin until T2 because you can cast a 2 mana card with it if you're lucky!
- Mulligan always the non-Warlock cards (if you play them), you'll need all your initial cards with the 1 mana discount to catch your opponent on tempo and cards.
- If you play the card you've just draw you have one mana without use because it costs 1 less. Instead of playing it try to play combination of some cards on your hand to curve better each turn.
ENJOY THE POWER OF THE RNG!