Master of the Hunting Grounds
- Last updated May 4, 2016 (Old Gods)
- 18 Minions
- 10 Spells
- 2 Weapons
- Deck Type: None
- Deck Archetype: Unknown
- Crafting Cost: 2680
- Dust Needed: Loading Collection
- Created: 5/4/2016 (Old Gods)
- Registered User
Total Deck Rating
Beast Hunter needs to have board control, and so this deck has the best beast-related tools to gain board presence, and regain it if things go south.
- Traps to make Eaglehorn viable, which it is worth since a weapon is the best to hold board control. 2 freezings since it never hurts to play one. 1 explosive to calm zoo decks.
- Eaglehorn since it's the weapon with most potential value.
- 1 Fiery Bat since you only really want it on turn 1.
- 2 Elekks to give potential card draw, which is crucial.
- 2 Toads to make Stablemaster more viable, and they're passable as 2-drops.
- 1 Carrion Grub since it is quite weak and is only really desirable on turn 3.
- 1 Unleash to answer zoo decks, have more board control, and make Hyena more viable.
- 2 Tigers to fill the 5-slot with the best beast-related card, and make Stablemaster more viable.
- 2 Call of the Wild to empower late game against Warrior, Priest, Druid.