I tried many other Reno warr decks this season. I usually ended up with a 52% win rate. But this one was different. I tried it out and went on win-streak from rank 3 to legend.
I found inspiration in hearthstone funny moments (ep.3 i think) that I was looking for on youtube for fun.
Btw. you can check it out. This one really got me :)
- Always keep: Fiery War Axe or Fierce Monkey, Mad Bomber
- Against Aggro: You have a lot of cards to survive early game: Armorsmith, Cruel Taskmaster, Mad Bomber, Fierce Monkey. Then just play what you can and keep board clearing. After midgame you have really small chance to lose.
- Against Controls: You have powerful early game with a some potencial card draw. You can think about what opponent plays in his deck and play around it. If you do that well, most of the matchup are yours
KEEP IN MIND that you have 2x Fiery War Axe in your deck. But chance, that one of them is still in the deck, when you want to play Reno is small enough
If you like this deck, please upvote it or leave a comment. AND have fun while playing it.
- Replacement for Chillmaw - You should try Abomination. Has similar effect.
- -1x Fiery War Axe? Some poeple have bad luck with two same cards in reno decks. It is possible to change Fiery War Axe with Elise Starseeker.