This is the list that DemiGod used to hit Rank 1 Legend on NA this season. Just putting this up until he uploads it himself if he decides to or not so be sure to check out his stream on twitch at http://www.twitch.tv/demigodhs and see the full write up on his team website at http://www.vicioussyndicate.com/demigod-na-rank-1-legend-aggro-shaman/
Aggressive mulligans (desperately looking for) / Always keep:
- Tunnel Trogg, Leper Gnome, Sir Finley Mrrgglton Totem Golem, Flame Juggler
Okay to keep:
- Abusive Sergeant – If no other early minions
- Feral Spirits – If you already have a 1 drop, Excellent with coin
Doomhammer * CRUCIAL Against Control (Warrior & Priests), also vs Rogues *
- Lightning Bolt, Rockbiter – Against aggro for removal only if you already have an early drop
- Earth shock, Ancestral Knowledge, Crackle, Lava Shock, Lava Burst, Argent Horserider
Sir Finley Mrrgglton Hero Power guide
Choosing the correct hero power is extremely situational. Take your time and think about the matchup, current state of board, and your hand. Typically, we want to pick a hyper aggressive choice such as Hunter’s Steady shot but this is not always the case.
- Steady Shot (Hunter): Extra burn with a shot of steady damage.
- Life Tap (Warlock): Useful against more control matchups (Much less valuable if already holding Ancestral Knowledge). Tap dat life.
- Shapeshift (Druid): Synergy with Doomhammer/Rockbiter. Shift the shape of the battle.
- Fireblast (Mage): Burn & Desperate removal. Blasting fire is always fun.
- Armor Up / Lesser Heal (Warrior/Priest) powers can be useful to survive while under heavy pressure and can provide that extra game-winning turn.
- Reinforce (Paladin) – Very low impact – doesn’t apply enough pressure.
- Dagger Mastery (Rogue) – Anti-synergy with Doomhammer