Hello guys! This is the *current* version that Senfglas_ (famous for his Patron deck) is using for the Anyfin Can Happen deck. This deck is not as easy as it seems to play effectively, but it's quite an experience!
Here are some general thoughts and tips:
- Mulligan for Zombie Chow, Shielded Minibot and Muster for Battle.
- Not always you will use Anyfin Can Happen for an OTK, that's why there are 2 copies of it.
- Against decks with big minions (like Handlock or Fel Reaver Druid), keep an eye on your Aldor Peacekeeper, Keeper of Uldaman and Equality.
- If you manage to keep drawing and maintain board control, you will most likely win
- Against Entomb Priest, try to NOT let him Entomb more than one charge Murloc. By doing this you can OTK him with your second Anyfin Can Happen with 3 or 4 charge Murlocs.