¿Looking for STANDAR DECK?
Enjoy that Combo Version. ThijsNL's version its like a Tempo/MidRange y think its imposible play this in standard because we lose early game cards like Shielded Minibot or Coghammer or Muster for Battle...
Standard Barnes version
|Minion (18)||Ability (10)||Weapon (2)|
Standard Reno version
|Minion (16)||Ability (12)||Weapon (2)|
ADVISE: That's an old MidRange Version. If you want to play a MetaDeck check this one
In theory, this deck born as an OTK combo with the ability to make 30 damage in one turn.
But the Grimscale Oracle is not a strong card. This is a tempo / midrange deck and allows adding new cards to optimize the deck. Here you have some of them.
Worst deck cards:
- Grimscale Oracle this card is really bad, just needed to do 30 damage. Without this card, with 5 murlocs we do 22 damage. Enough in many cases.
- Solemn Vigil really good in many cases, so bad if we are behind in the game.
- Knife Juggler we are not an aggressive deck but this card works sometimes. Just a substitution option
- vs Control: Grimscale Oracle isn't a good card. We can add a second Anyfin Can Happen
- vs MidRange: we really need 30 OTK damage? We just need win the board Equality is the key
- vs Aggro: we really need good draw. We can add a Zombie Chow instead Grimscale Oracle
- More Draw Loot Hoarder or Azure Drake or a second Cult Master
- Silence Ironbeak Owl
- Control Equality
- Tirion Fordring why not?
- Add a second Anyfin Can Happen
Massotti Paladin Murloc OTK Calculator
Top 5 proof
Top 5 reaching video
¿How to do 30 damage?