Legend Proof: http://imgur.com/Ogi62M3
Due to the warsong commander nerf this deck may be alot better seeing I only really struggled against patron. =D
Sup, I'm a 17 year old male and am from New Zealand. So this deck is fully free to play and very surprisingly won me 21 games in a row going from rank 6 - 2 then finally, to legend. I've been bored of this meta with TGT only adding another cancer deck (secret paladin). So I decided to try make a new fun deck that could win 60%+ of its games in this boring and stale metagame, I also wanted gold rouge too. I really wish I had a video for the deck getting to legend, but since I'm at a holiday home I only have my phone. I've reached legend about 10 or 11 times and have mostly been playing in the top 100 legend area and almost have 7000 constructed wins now. It may be the experience/skill difference that's causing you to lose more than win, but keep trying because I know that this deck works, I've writin a small guide that will help you. Its a shame that I couldn't record my climb because I only had my phone, but next season I'll climb to legend again with this exact deck, climb to the top 100 area and try to give you guys solid evidence. =). So here it is, aggro, tempo, face, SMOrc, oil, board clear, weapon, mill and coin value rouge!
Why? (These are my opinions, they may not be right or to your liking, but yeah.)
Cutpurse: Go face get a coin, bait removal, wreck enemy curve/plan, fun and bascially because it says "when this minion attacks a hero/face" I thought it'd be so good for this type of deck and i'd say I was right 60-70% of the time.
Buccaneer: Good early game body, gives another turn 2 option, flurry damage increase and can wreck enemy curve/plan. Not to mention 2 of these played then hero powering is so good.
Assassins Blade: Harrison is only played in control warrior, great to outlast turn 5-8, the deck allows this to be played without losing too much board tempo and it can also come out alot earlier with a couple of coins.
Coldlight Oracle: Draw 2 cards, 2/2 body, most decks cant even play most of the cards they have, can secure combos like poison/flurry, gives your hand/board steam and you can mill with it.
General Play Style:
- Fight for board turn 1-3
- Go face when ahead
- Be careful of enemy board clears
- Sap for an instant board and tempo swing (especially shredder and highmane, sometimes its an instant win)
- Think ahead a couple of turns eg: don't trade your 3/3 into the enemy 4/3, but go face knowing that with the cards in your hand can set up lethal next turn(s)
- Try to get decent flurry value eg: 3-4 minions
- Keep in mind your weapons durability to get the most out of weapon buffs eg: don't hit face turn 2 with your dagger, but save the charge for poison + a 2 drop on turn 3
- For maximum value always try to combo the combo cards eg: oil, eviscerate, cold blood and SI:7
- Try to end the game before turn 5-8 with an arcane golem/southsea deckhand, oil and/or flurry combo.
Warrior: 1 drops, poison, 2 drops, flurry (for patron and preferably with poison), SI:7 and shredder.
Shaman: 1 drops, poison, sap, 2 drops, flurry (preferably with poison), SI:7 and shredder (if you can curve it in).
Rouge: 1 drops, poison, eviscerate, 2 drops, flurry (preferably with poison), SI:7 and shredder (if you can curve it in).
Paladin: 1 drops, poison, sap, 2 drops, flurry, SI:7 and shredder (if you can curve it in).
Hunter: 1 drops, poison, eviscerate, sap, 2 drops, flurry, SI:7 and shredder (if you can curve it and if you can play around freezing trap with southsea deckhand or something on board).
Druid: 1 drops, poison, eviscerate, sap, 2 drops, SI:7 and shredder.
Warlock: 1 drops, poison (if zoo), eviscerate (if zoo) sap, 2 drops, flurry (if zoo) SI:7, coldlight oracle (for handlock milling if you want) and shredder (if you can curve it in).
Mage: 1 drops, poison, eviscerate, sap, 2 drops, flurry (preferably with poison), SI:7 and shredder (if you can curve it in while playing around mirror entity)
Priest: 1 drops, poison, eviscerate, sap, 2 drops, flurry (preferably with poison), SI:7 and shredder(s).
Everything but Warrior
- Feel free to switch around cards, there are loads of cards out there to test and try eg: 2nd Cold Blood, Bloodmage Thalnos, Perdition's Blade, Goblin Auto Barber etc. Cutpurse was one of those test and try cards for me, it worked surprisingly well and it's a fun card.
- This deck is very skilled to play so refer to the guide to help you.
Upvotes are much appreciated! =D