Hey Guys, this is a very strong and consistent Paladin Deck. It is designed to beat every freaking Deck out there, especially the cancer Meta and is viable through all Ranks. Was I succesful? Damn Yes! I thank you all for upvoting this Deck and I will repay my debt with a decent Guide. You will find a quick Legend Screenshot in the spoiler below. If you liked what you saw, please leave your 1+ and visit me on my other social appearences within the spoiler below. Thank you all!
This Deck aims to outvalue your opponent with your strong Hero Power, Combo plays and sustain. If you are a less experienced Player, or just want to have more information, check out the spoiler below to read more...
- [Tempo] - Shielded Minibot, Muster for Battle, Aldor Peacekeeper, Truesilver Champion, Zombie Chow, Stampeding Kodo, Coghammer, Gadgetzan Jouster
These Cards are used to maintain and regain board control. Their crucial part for your early- to midgame presence makes it reasonable to drop one of them, instead of playing the curve in case you are behind.
- [Removal] - Equality, Consecration, Aldor Peacekeeper, Truesilver Champion, Stampeding Kodo, Acidic Swamp Ooze, Harrison Jones
Your strong removal in this Deck should get you always out of big trouble. Nevertheless, you only have 2x Consecration and 2x Equality. Since they are your best way to deal with overwhelming threads like double Molten Giant + Taunt etc., using them is everything but a nobrainer. Ooze and Harrison are "semi-removal", because they only remove weapons.
- [Offensive] - Sylvanas Windrunner, Tirion Fordring, Murloc Knight, Ysera, Justicar Trueheart, Quartermaster, Dr. Boom
Your offensive is really strong, eventhough most of your threats are vulnerable to silence. The reason is because most of your opponents Deck run only one silence and if there are more, you wont fail with your big threads, if you are able to bait out removal ealier with for example Murloc Knight. No thread of yours can be targeted by Big Game Hunter, which is a big plus because therefore you wont get screwed over by a big tempo swing. One tip : threads like Murloc Knight or Sylvanas Windrunner are quite good against facedecks, since it is not unlikely for them to force your opponent to trade.
- [Defensive] - Aldor Peacekeeper, Sludge Belcher, Stampeding Kodo, Tirion Fordring, Coghammer
This Deck used to run only 2 taunt cards, which is often enough but I felt like to improve consistency, i had to make some changes. It is still a viable option to include Stampeding Kodo for a other defensive Card, because the main thing here was i felt like 1 Quartermaster Combo is enough. It is still Key to go with "offensive is the best defense", so use your Hero Power as much as you can to keep your hand size vital and your opponent pressured.
- [Heal] - Truesilver Champion, Tuskarr Jouster, Lay on Hands
2x 4 Heal, 2x 7 Heal, 1x 8 Heal = 30hp Heal. This should be enough to outheal Freeze Mages and Facehunter Decks. Remember it depends on the situation if heal or rather a taunt is better for you. Druids can you at 14hp with their combo, so be above that and taunt would be best. It is also cruical to remember that Loatheb prevents Combo Decks from unleashing their stuff on you. If you feel like the Heal gets inconsistent, feel free to change it to Antique Healbot + Guardian of Kings. Remember though, the special part about Tuskarr Jouster is his 5/5 Body who comes along with his 7 Heal for only 5 Mana.
- [Combos] - Equality + Consecration, Aldor Peacekeeper + Stampeding Kodo, Muster for Battle + Equality, Muster for Battle + Quartermaster, Harrison Jones + Loatheb, Loatheb + Quartermaster, Loatheb + Sludge Belcher, The Silver Hand + Quartermaster
Your standard Mulligan would be : Zombie Chow, Shielded Minibot, Muster for Battle, Gadgetzan Jouster
It is up to you to decide if you want to run Zombie Chow or Gadgetzan Jouster. For a detailed Guide against every Class and Matchup, click the spoiler below and read more....
Keep in addition to your standards against...
Despite your strategy "Offensive is the best Defensive" and using your Hero Power as much as you can, not every Matchup is crystal clear. The Guide is written for every possibility, so dont be confused if there are Cards listed, who are not in the actual List. If you are less experienced or just want more information, use the spoiler below to read more...
How to beat....
Warriors are a good Matchup if they are Control and it is decent if they are Patron. Your aim is to outvalue him with Hero Power and force his removals on suboptimal targets. Against Patron Warriors you want to deal dmg to him as quick as you can and time your Weapon removals and Loatheb right. Therefore it is important for you to figure out asap if he is Control or Patron.
1. Deny his draws and Armor by killing Acolyte of Pain and Armorsmith with Truesilver Champion
2. Save Ironbeak Owl for Sylvanas Windrunner
3. Use Harrison Jones and Acidic Swamp Ooze for Death's Bite
4. Be patient, Warrior have around 40-50 HP anyway
5. Use Loatheb around their turn 7-8 to prevent him from using combo if he is a Patron Warrior
6. Use The Silver Hand and Murloc Knight to force Brawl, never play one of your own threats in addition to that
7. Try to maintain board presence to kill big bois like Ragnaros the Firelord with Equality or use Aldor Peacekeeper + Stampeding Kodo Combo
8. Cover your "treasures" with Coghammer
Paladin is a good Matchup no Matter if he is Secret Paladin or Midrange since your Mullligan is similar to both of them. You want to establish your board as large as possible against both Decks to make them waste their Secrets or to bait out the Consecration. If you can use your own Combos effectively he is done.
1. Board presence is key against Midrange and Secret
2. Try to empty your Hand against Secret Paladin to prevent value out of Divine Favor
3. Kill a coined Knife Juggler asap, it is likely that Muster for Battle follows.
4. Deal with "Dudes" to prevent the Quartermaster combo
5. Establish your own board as good as possible to force Consecration against Midrange Decks or to nullify his Secrets as good as you can.
6. Save Owl for Sylvanas Windrunner
7. Kill Tirion Fordring and use Harrison Jones for Ashbringer
8. Use Acidic Swamp Ooze against Truesilver Champion
9. Use Loatheb to cover your Muster for Battle + Quartermaster Combo or to deny Lay on Hands
Used to be the most hated Matchup, but the days Hunters where an instant loss are long over. Your Matchup is decent to say the least. Their only way to win is you getting insanely unlucky and him the opposite. Just figure out what kind of Deck he is running, eventhough it wont change your Mulligan.
1. If you have Zombie Chow and Shielded Minibot / Acidic Swamp Ooze, you can keep Tuskarr Jouster
2. Use Ironbeak Owl for Mad Scientist
3. Use Aldor Peacekeeper for Misha and Savannah Highmane
4. Kill all Beasts to prevent value out of Ram Wrangler and Kill Command
5. Use Loatheb to deny Unleash the Hounds and Kill Command
6. Dont play around Unleash the Hounds
7. Kill the Knife Juggler
8. Use their Freezing Trap to bounce useful things like Tuskarr Jouster and Loatheb
9. Be careful to trigger Explosive Trap first before establishing new board against Facehunter
10. Taunt your Minions with Coghammer and start the Facerace against Facehunter
11. Use Acidic Swamp Ooze asap he has value
12. Coghammer is always useful and super annoying for them
Mage has the greatest variety of Decks out there so it is kinda important to figure out what Deck your opponent plays. No Matter the Matchup, your goal is to flood the Board since it is a Mages greatest Weakness eventhough they have Flamestrike. It is a decent Matchup. Oh and how i would beat my own Deck? Pressure it as good as you can, flood the board and/or go to fatique.
1. Silence Mad Scientist with Ironbeak Owl against Tempo,Mech,Freeze Mage
2. Clear Mechwarper asap
3. Always check for Effigy, Mirror Entity, Duplicate depending on the enemys Deck
4. Be aware of Goblin Blastmage
5. Save your Heals for the "afer Alexstrasza" Phase
6. Save the Equality + Consecration Combo for Archmage Antonidas + Mirror Image Combo
7. Aldor Peacekeeper on Dr. Boom
8. Silence Chillmaw against Dragon Mage
9. Spamm your Board as over and over again with your buffed Hero Power from Justicar Trueheart to force Flamestrike
10. Bait Polymorph!
Strong Matchup. Sure they can summon Totem Golem into Flametongue Totem from Turskarr Totemic but who cares. Mechshaman could also do the wombo combo but so can you. All odds given, you should win this in most of your Matches. Be Careful with Lightning Storm, Fire Elemental and Hex.
1. If they play Totem Golem early and Aldor is your best answer, answer!
2. Clear Mechwarper and Whirling Zap-o-matic asap
3. Use Acidic Swamp Ooze on Powermace
4. Always be aware of Thunder Bluff Valiant around turn 7
5. Play around Lightning Storm, bait Hex with Murloc Knight for example
6. Doomhammer belongs to the Museum
7. Clear Totems so that you wont die to Bloodlust
Both Zoo and Handlock are able to give you pain, but so is the other way around. It is without a doubt the most difficult Matchup but that is no reason to call it bad. It is a battle of board flooding against Zoo and patience against Handlock. One simple rule, dont attack Handlocks under 18 Health until your position is very far ahead. This way wou will indirectly deal with Molten Giants.
1. Aldor Peacekeeper the Mountain Giant
2. Ironbeak Owl the Twilight Drake if this is your best way to seal the deal
3. Save Equality + Consecration for the double Molten Giant + Taunt Combo
4. Harrison Jones / Acidic Swamp Ooze >Lord Jaraxxus, you can lure him into thinking Jaraxxus is save if you play Harrison Jones earlier and then suprise him with Acidic Swamp Ooze
5. Save your other Equality for Mal'Ganis out of Voidcaller if you can!
6. Flood the board and bait Hellfire, Shadowflame, Ironbeak Owl to have a save Tirion Fordring
7. Silence the Nerubian Egg against Zoo or Voidcaller
8. Use Aldor Peacekeeper onDoomguard and a buffed Void Terror
9. Rebuff your early Minons with Coghammer against Zoo
Every Druid so far can be reduced so far on Innervate, Wild Growth and Darnassus Aspirant. This is their key, their strengh and downfall. Not to mention the infamous 14dmg Combo Savage Roar + Force of Nature. Despite that, Druids are pretty unspectacular which is the reason why you will come out on top of this clash. Timing and awareness are your strongest weapons.
1. Use your early game pressure as good as you can to force a useless Swipe
2. Be ready to kill a Darnassus Aspirant asap
3. Use Aldor Peacekeeper on his Druid of the Claw, Ancient of Lore/War
4. Bait out the keeper with early game Minions like Shielded Minibot or even Murloc Knight
5. Be careful at turn 7-9 to not fall to FON+Roar combo if he has innervate for example.
6. Tirion Fordring and Sylvanas Windrunner are really strong if you can protect them from getting silenced. If you run Dr. Boom, its obvious he is also good.
7. After Swipe is gone, he will fall to The Silver Hand and Quartermaster
8. Save Equality + Consecration for a big taunt Wall
9. Time Loatheb to shut down his Force of Nature + Savage Roar Combo
Rogues are naturally efficient against Paladin with Fan of Knives and Blade Flurry, but besides that, Rogues are aweful against Board spamm every other big thread so dont panic! You have everything possible to turn this into a good Matchup because their only way to screw you is one, only one combo.
1. Bait Blade Flurry and Fan of Knives with Muster for Battle and Murloc Knight
2. Flood your board over and over again to suck out all his resources
3. Use Aldor Peacekeeper on Azure Drake and Emperor Thaurissan
4. Deal with Emperor asap
5. Use Acidic Swamp Ooze and Harrison Jones on any buffed Weapon, if he runs Assassin's Blade, save Harrison for that
6. Time your Loatheb right to prevent him from drawing or using his Combo
7. Bait Sap before using Tirion Fordring
Priest can be difficult, if he curves insanely and buffs his Minion right away with a Velens Chosen. Therefore your Aldor Peacekeeper, Equality and Truesilver Champion will save you the day. Be calm, Priest has most of the time no Burst and you can always heal up and clear his board. If you are able to stabilize in this game, you will win most likeley. Dont be mistaken, this is a hard Matchup but far from unwinable.
1. Mulligan agressive for your early game and try to pressure him, kill Northshire Cleric asap
2. Clear his buffed Minions with a Equality + Muster for Battle or Consecration
3. Use your Truesilver Champion to deal with his taunts
4. Be careful not to fall to Cabal Shadow Priest, Holy Nova, Velen's Chosen and Auchenai Soulpriest + Circle of Healing
5. Justicar Trueheart will put you in a dominant position, even more if you can use Quartermaster
6. Sylvanas Windrunner, Tirion Fordring, and Ysera are absolutely insane here, but be careful not to lose Ysera to Shrinkmeister + Cabal Shadow Priest. Dr. Boom is also strong, but not as good as the other ones against Priest.
7. Bait Lightbomb with flooding your board over and over again
8. If you reach the lategame, you will almost win for certain