First posted deck! Having a lot of success with this at lower rankes (10 and under) last month and looking forward to it this month as well when I have more time.
This deck was built from a multitude of combinations of strong paladin decks:
- Some Eboladin
- Healing Paladin
- Control Paladin
What makes this deck strong is it's early presents, (when mulliganed correctly) followed by it's basic inability to die/run out of cards once you reach the late game.
The reason I call it - I got time, do you? Is a bit ironic - because I don't have time I get to play maybe an hour a day. With this deck you are in for 10 minute games. It's just the way it is, but you out value so drastically it is ridiculous. High win rate plus a decent change your opponent just leaves due to time taken. (no I don't waste my turn timer)
After reaching rank 2 with this deck late last month - I am taking this to legend. It might take away but try it for yourself - If you have the time.
Early - Presence is key in any deck - this allows you to stop aggro, seal off control warrior from getting ahead
- Shielded Minibot (which is notorious for me never to be able to draw in my starting hand)
- Zombie Chow
- Knife Juggle
- Muster for Battle
- If desperate but usually never keep in starting hand (Recombobulator - Argent Protector)
Mid Game - Value, Value, Value - These are some of the highest value cards in the game and able to work 2 fold in most cases - 1. Buffing other minions and providing you with health making the previous attacks basically wasted. 2. It is well documented that 5 mana drop cards have some of the highest value points in the game - trading with them then following up with a recombob will drastically turn the tide.
- Piloted Shredder - 2 minions in one
- Tuskarr Jouster - solid 5/5 body with high cost cards in deck - I have won 68% of my jousts
- Truesilver Champion - Everyone knows already
- Quartermaster - buff plus a perfect candidate for recombob
Late Game - More value - Heavy bodies - high health - strong healing. Plus again strong candidates for recombobing.
- Ragnaros the Firelord
- Dr. Boom
- Guardian the Kings - Immune to Big Game, high healing value, ALOT of Legendary Cards are 7 mana. Major Recombobulator candidate
- Lay on Hands - never run out of cards!
Mulligans and Matchups
- Muster for Battle Only 1 if all other cards must be mulliganed
- Argent Protector or Recombobulator if you desperately need 2 drop
- Aldor Peacekeeper Good value with a decent body
- Quartermaster - Only if you have coin AND Muster for a fun turn 4
- Consecration For anti aggro
- Noble Sacrifice Aggro and you have nothing else in your hand you are able to play
Anything about 4 mana - with the exception of Quartermaster
Strong Match ups
- Control Warrior
- Aggro Hunter
- Mech Mages
- Freeze Mages
- Aggro Paladin
Let me know what you think or what I can clear up for you all! Thanks!