Minor LoE notation added to description added Nov.15.2015
This deck has now reached/received it's last, final changes and has now reached Legend rank and beyond. I want to personally thank everyone who helped with all the amazing feedback, videos and live streaming.
This deck is the most fun and enjoyable experience I've had in Hearthstone since pre-nerf changes in beta. This deck has everything a person wants that's looking for a efficient deck that can reach legend and above but most importantly, to have fun while doing so.
The RNG always mixes the deck up and you'll never know what type of game you'll have next time you play and yet it stays efficient even if so.
- Mulligan: Deck is mainly tempo so keep any early board control card or early board presence cards. Same applies for any type of match-up. [Mana Wyrm, Frostbolt, Unstable Portal, Mad Scientist, Sorcerer's Apprentice and even Flamewaker if you have coin]
- Combos: There are several combos within the deck. [Mana Wyrm + Spell, Rhonin + Archamge Antonidas and any type of Spell Damage,Flamewaker + Any spell, Effigy with any board presence and much more]
- Lategame: Rhonin combined with Archmage Antonidas should be a secure cycle for power and reach, for those control match-ups. Effigy with high cost drops combines extremely well. Nexus-Champion Saraad can win games alone if left un-checked.
- Cards to switch for meta Tech: If needed to swap/remove some cards for a different meta.[ Counterspell, Piloted Shredder and/or Polymorph. Polymorph is an excellent counter vs Secret decks and about every other high threat minion in the game of course so I would suggest, if needed, to remove it last. A cuple of tech changes could be i.e Replacing Counterspell with a Duplicate and replace any number of Piloted Shredders for Sludge Belcher or Antique Healbot. Low mana curve tech works as well, Flamecannon as an example. Some additional substitutes for Piloted Shredders are both Water Elemental and Mechanical Yeti. Those are both excellent cards and should be considered on equal footing as Shredders. It's more about your personal taste and playstyle.]
- Replacement: If your missing something like i.e Rhonin, look above and fill that slot with a tech card of your choice or something to fill the decks combination slot. And if you're brave enough or want to add a bit more "flare" to the RNG "fun" aspect, Spellslinger. Keep in mind, replacing to many cards makes it a different deck. Arcane Blast can be replaced by either Flamecannon or another Arance Missiles There is nothing wrong with running two Arcane Blasts if you prefer those over above suggestions.
- LoE: Since some questions and further interests has appeared I just want to make this clear. This deck is beyond a month old and as you know, a month is hearthstone is a lifetime in meta changes. The deck still does fairly well on ladder but I've done some minor changes to the current version I'm playing personally. I will list the bellow but I wont change it in the list, because of the decks age there is no reason to do so. Once again it reached legend ranks with these adjustments.
Good Luck and Have Fun!
((If you have any questions post bellow and I'll do my best to answer them, be sure to read through the comment section before you do and see if your question has already been answer through another comment, thank you.))
Krisofesarus was kind enough to do a deck spotlight for this deck, check it out bellow and be sure to leave him a follow as well(this video plays the 1.0 version, the deck is in final version 1.1 as of now). :)