I'm on the front page for mage decks! Thanks so much for your support!
Check out my Mid=Tempo Paladin deck and my 80% Winrate Feign Death Hunter!
- Mana Wyrm: Strong 1-manacost minion, good against all kinds of decks. Cannot be replaced.
- Mad Scientist: One of the "perfectly balanced" cards in game. Cannot be replaced.
- Sorcerer's Apprentice: Has a great synergy with cheap spells.
- Unstable Portal: Amazing card. Buffs Mana Wyrm and can be played cheaper with Sorcerer's Apprentice. The chances of getting a decent minion are quite high.
- Flamecannon: Very strong early game removal. Gains huge tempo when played along with Sorcerer's Apprentice on turn 3.
- Frostbolt: No need to explain this card.
- Fireball: No need to explain, an autoinclude card in any mage deck.
- Loatheb: Great card. Shuts your opponents spells and has good stats - must have.
- Sludge Belcher: No need to explain how good this card is.
- Sylvanas Windrunner: One of the best cards in the game. Can put your opponent in an awkward position, force him to make an unfavourable trade. Cannot be replaced efficiently.
- Dr. Boom: Blizzard fix this one please.
- Ragnaros the Firelord: Can snipe out a big minion or deal 8 damage to the face. Cannot be replaced efficiently.
If you have any questions about muligans, some match ups or replacements - feel free to ask in the comment section.
Dumpster everyone. Remember to UPVOTE for guide and continued updates and decks!