This deck is made to defeat the Heroic boss The Grim Guzzler at the lowest (dust) cost possible. Feel free to make adjustments and add rares, epics, and legendaries that you see fit!
Unique AI Cards:
Ability - Pile On! - 0 mana: Put two minions from your deck and one from your opponent's into the battlefield. (This ability is used at the start of The Grim Guzzler's turn).
Weaknesses - this boss is mostly luck-dependent since his ability Pile On! has the chance of spawning weak and/or strong minions for him. Sometimes he fills his side of the board with Guzzlers after using Get 'em! which makes his auto-casting ability useless for him and very useful for you. The only removal that you should be worried about is his 2x Execute. He will have to trade with his minions to keep your side of the board empty without this card.
There are a few simple rules to stick to when fighting The Grim Guzzler. First of, only trade/attack when you have an efficient trade/attack that is beneficial to you, for example attacking with a Force-Tank MAX into a War Golem. Second, if you have a buff that should (looking at the board) give you a two-for-one, use it. Two or four extra health can make a huge difference. Third, remember that dealing damage to his face should be a priority, let him trade into your minions with taunt.
If (when) he uses Get 'em! and his board consists of six or seven minions consider letting his ability work for you spawning a big minion and do nothing for him. This is done by simply letting the Guzzlers live. When you have built a strong board on your side clean up the 1/1's with your hero power, Swipe, Wrath and/or minion attacks.
Eventually you will overwhelm him with too many big threats on the board and the fact that he has no heals or taunts in his deck means that every attack quickly brings him closer to his death.
Lookee now, you are dead!
I will keep posting my "Commons and Basics Only" - decks week by week for every part of the expansion. Check them out and good luck!
- The Grim Guzzler (http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/221464-commons-and-basics-only-and-brm-no-naxx-needed-the)
- Dark Iron Arena (*Coming soon*)
- Emperor Thaurissan (*Coming soon*)
- Garr (*Coming soon*)
- Baron Geddon (http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/227487-baron-geddon-heroic-f2p-w-guide-commons-and-basics)
- Majordomo Executus (*Coming soon*)
- Highlord Omokk(*Coming soon*)
- General Drakkisath (*Coming soon*)
- Rend Blackhand (*Coming soon*)
- Razorgore the Untamed(*Coming soon*)
- Vaelastrasz the Corrupt (*Coming soon*)
- Chromaggus (*Coming soon*)
- Lord Victor Nefarius (*Coming soon*)
- Omnotron Defense System (*Coming soon*)
- Maloriak (*Coming soon*)
- Atramedes (*Coming soon*)
- Nefarian (*Coming soon*)