edit after TGT launch: This was the only high rated Paladin Murloc deck pre TGT. It might have inspired Blizzard to create Murloc Knight!
I reached Legend with this fantastic Murloc-deck at the end of January 2015. Originally it was designed as a fun-deck. I used it only for the final push from Rank 1 1Star to Legend. I was on a roll, so maybe it was a little bit lucky.
never: all other cards
Strategy: Originally this was an aggro deck. But I recognized that this midrange version is a lot more stable.
The first 3 turns are the most important. If you can establish board control, you have a high chance to win the game.
If you have Divine Favor on your hand, try to use all your mana crystals to empty your hand as fast as possible.
The disadvantage of this deck is the difficulty to handle it. It needs a lot of practice.
Matchups: (Pre TGT!)
best: Midrange Druid, Priest, Mech Mage, Warrior, Shaman
50/50: Hunter, Ramp-Taunt Druid, Handlock, Rogue
worst: Zoolock, Midrange Paladin
Hero Power to choose from Sir Finley Mrrgglton:
1. Warlock (only when low on cards and no Divine Favor or Coldlight Oracle in hand)
2. Priest (if you have already a minions on the board you can heal)
3. Rogue (if you need help to gain boardcontrol)
4. Mage (if you need help to gain boardcontrol, but weaker than Rogue, because you deal only 1 damage for 2 mana, and your hero-health doesn't matter)
5. Druid (worse as mage or rogue)
6. Hunter (only if you need the final burst)
7. Shaman (don't choose)
8. Warrior (don't choose)
For gameplay videos take a look at the comments.
New: Djinny Combo Druid!
|Minion (17)||Ability (13)|
Also try this new Shadow Reno Priest!