TITANS Mini-Set Cards List & Guide
Total Deck Rating
The deck is complete trash but occasionally funny. Mostly just dies turn 5 because 90% of the cards in it are completely unplayable and useless if you did not draw the other 10% first, which is very unlikely.
Similar to the list I got legend with today. My list cuts Peasant, Wicked Stab and Vessel in favor of more Stash/Tess fuel. I also don't like Vanessa at all, it's often stuck in your hand for too long, and players tend to end their turns with their weakest cards.
Instead I run Maestra, Wildpaw, Zola, Taelan and Hench-Clan. The latter 3 are for late game consistency, and I just find Wildpaw too good, plus Maestra guarantees an on-curve Double Agent.