thanks for reading, this deck is very funny to play and people really get caught off guard once you start going. enjoy!
ps. as always let me know if you make any edits and if they work out well for you! this is just what works for me right now :)
Mill Hunter aka "clam hujter"
Okay so the idea here is simple:
- mulligan for Dire Frenzy, Selective Breader and a Clam.
- also not bad: Tracking, Dun Baldar Bunker, and Revive Pet
- get Revive Pet maybe, lol
- if you get Dun Baldar Bunker it is usually safe to play asap so you can thin your deck of secrets but also at the discounted price!! :))
- play Clam on 4
- cast Dire Frenzy on a Clam (sometimes Dire Frenzy a Mule though)
- use Monstrous Parrot to copy Clam deathrattle when opponent's hand is full
They either leave a 10/10 clam on board on turn 5,
or they kill it and
you mill them or just play another, lol.
pss. Also use Devouring Swarm to assert dominance whenever you feel like it lmao. Best when you get more than one minion back from the attack, or when you want to give Clams windfury.
I'll attach a video eventually, I won my 500th match as a hunter with this deck and it made me a happy person.
so some edits:
I put in the big bear because damn, getting copies of it in hand preemptively when you face aggro is an absolute WALL for most decks to break through.
"triggering", some would say
-whatever else isn't there anymore lol
+quick shot x1
+honest work x1 (golden if possible lmao)
+Acidic swamp ooze because i fucking can't stand paladins <3