New Pirate Quest Warrior
- Last updated Apr 14, 2022 (Sunken City)
- 25 Minions
- 3 Spells
- 2 Weapons
- Deck Type: Ranked Deck
- Deck Archetype: Pirate Warrior
- Crafting Cost: 9360
- Dust Needed: Loading Collection
- Created: 4/13/2022 (Sunken City)
- Registered User
Total Deck Rating
Having a good time with this one. For the current iteration of the deck, the game plan is as follows:
- Focus on completing the quest while controlling the board with your weapon (Whetstone Hatchet) that synergizes extremely well with Defias Cannoneer and the new card Pufferfist.
- After playing Cap'n Rokara, Mr. Smite can easily close out the game (as he activates the pirate summoned by The Juggernaut). You can also "combo" him with the 1-mana pirates generated by Nellie, the Great Thresher
ATM I am experimenting with Kazakus, Golem Shaper.
Usually you want to play Rokara as soon as possible but it's not the end of the world if you are forced to delay that a bit.
I would be happy to discuss & further improve this deck!