The Deck is still super consistent, I am still win-streaking and successfully took it to legend today. I really haven't seen anything like it - last game to legend was a Turn 9 Windfury double rockbiter OTK with board!
as most of you, I am currently experimenting with my favorite class in Ladder. I have created a deck that not only runs surprisingly successful (Went 18-2 today, ending Diamond 4), but is also INSANELY fun to play.
Every single game I have played has been very different. I had games where this deck was an absolute Tempo machine (Turn 2 Notekeeper => Bloom => Bloom => Coin => Earth Elemental completes the first step of the quest, refreshes your overload and leaves you with a 2/3 and a 7/8 taunt!), other games where I ended up doing 20+facedmg with spells, other games where I finished with an insane Firehearth spree and a board of 8/8s).
This deck turns out to be surprisingly consistent, as the elementals provide a solid core, insane draw through Dungeoneer and sick tempo swings with Primordial.
If there is enough interest, I am going to write a fullguide, otherwise I wish you guys all the best and a lot of fun trying out something quite unique at the moment!
- Keep: Bloom, Notetaker, Mashspawn, Earth Elemental when you have bloom
- Notetaker => Bloom => Bloom => Earthelemental is a sick tempo swing
- Alternatively, Notetaker => Bloom => Bloom => Coin => Primordial can win games by itself
- If you have no better play till turn 3 than Marshspawn, play Quest on turn 2 to activate
- Be patient with your quest, its more about timing than completion: The initial quest refresh into a big tempo swing is much more important than completing quest asap
- Firehearth should be used as a refresher / finisher