After putting some effort, i have finally hit legend with this deck. I naturally tried Grumble, Worldshaker but he was to slow and he was strongly moving the strategy to just playing the perfect Shudderwock combo, which of course happend quite rarely. Shudderwock performs much better just as a very strong big value card, not as the only win hope for a win. I also tried C'Thun, the Shattered and Lady Vashj but they didn't perform very well.
Perfect turn 5 Bandersmosh:
Cool long game:
- Secret; You should keep Reno Jackson in the mulligan. There is one sweet combo you can do here which is Dirty Rat (for Explosive Runes), Firemancer Flurgl, and Toxfin (of course it's a combo for any matchup but in this one you also have to look out for the secret mentioned earlier). If you are able to heal yourself after this, you probably win. Don't keep Zephrys, the Great to long, cause if they are good players, they keep their Counterspell until they bulid some board, so just play him on turn 3 to just kill 4/3 or destroy one secret.
- OTK; I was playing Kezan Mystic here for stealing Ice Block but she wasn't worth playing. Most of the time, you're able to win by playing multiple Loathebs and later Dirty Rat and and Mutanus the Devourer.
Priest: (tansforming removals, draw, Loatheb)
- Reno; is kinda difficult. Usually the winning strategy (when he's DK with 0 cost hero power) is to play multiple Loathebs, then get his Shadowspawn and then heal yourself. You can also try to get more aromor with Armor Vendor and Shudderwock.
- Big; should be easy but you have to draw Zeph, Hex or Plague of Murlocs on time.
Druid (Cheap removals especially AoEs, draw)
- Token; don't let him build the table. Make use of Perpetual Flame or Lightning Storm.
- Celestial; keep Loatheb until you can block him after Celestial Alignment, after this, try to crush him with Dragonqueen Alexstrasza and try to eat something yummy with Mutanus the Devourer.
Warlock: (cheap AoEs, draw)
- Darklare; before giants, try to clear his board with Perpetual Flame or Lightning Storm. Play murloc combo after first giant, unless you can just destroy that one giant with something else. Remeber they can deal like 20 dmg from hand in the lategame so try to save Dirty Rat for then.
- Discard; like any aggro.
- Renolock; Try to transform his big demons.
Other classes are usually aggro so:
Always try to don't let them bulid big table, hope for some healing and try not to concede casue they often miss 1-5 dmg.
If you don't have some legendary and you're not sure how to replace it just ask me in comments.
Let me know what do you think. As always if the deck will get 10 upvotes, i will add some guide and replays.