I've posted here like 4 Reno Exodia Paladins, and they were all fine but this one, finally, gave me legend rank (d5-legend). Gameplay is very fun and contains many pretty cool synergies.
If someone don't know how to exodia, you take 2 horsemen to hand (brewmaster, zola, secret), then you play them with Garrison Commander and you win, however usually you just win by surviving aggro.
- Epic long game against Reno double N'Zoth Warrior finished by the Four Horsemen at the end of the deck.
- The inevitable end of one Reno Mage (notice that Explosive Runes that could cost me a game)
- That new warlock. As you can see, if he runs just big minions, you 're usually fine, cause you have 3 hard boardclears. If he runs mechatun, then it's usually loss.
- Secret mage. I'm not sure why i'm keep winning with them. This is the game that looks like the most fair one.
- Murloc Shaman. Just kill first murlocs with any effort needed. (Games are usually shorter than this one but long one also happen.)
- Pirate warrior/more or less any aggro
In mulligan just look for cheap cards, especially Zephrys, the Great. Against priest and warlock you can also keep Kazakus.
Mage: Secret; Don't try to play around Counterspell if you can't, just take the risk. It's more profitable in the long run. Try to trigger Explosive Runes with Lord Barov. Mozaki/AMP; try to do High Priest Tekhal Reno Jackson and keep pushing. It's a hard matchup so if it's to oppressive, just add Dirty Rat for something you don't like.
Warlock: If it's plot twist with big minions, it usually fine cause you have 3 options for clearing the board. If you meet many Mechathuns, add Dirty Rat, cause you just can't win without something like that. Discard; is like any aggro
Paladin: Handbuff; try to win before he buffs his hand to much, early Molten Giant especially welcome. Odd; Wild Pyromancer, Zeph, you should be fine but remember how much damage these both decks can deal from hand.
Shaman: Murloc; kill turn 1-3 murlocs with any effort, unless you have Barov into Broomstick. Shudderwock; just try to kill him before Shudderwock.
Druid: Celestial; is very hard, i think the only option here is early Molten Giant. Token; Just focus on surviving turns 1-3 and you should be fine.
Rogue: Kingsbane; seems easy, just zephrys, healing, taunts.
Warrior: Pirate; survive first turns (sometime you just can't like with token druid) and don't give up, they often miss like 1-5 dmg. Odd; just keep his armor low so he can't kill you with Silas.
Hunter: Face; find something to heal it's easy matchup. Tonk; be aware they can deal like 32 dmg in one turn.
DH: Odd; find Reno quickly, have some cheap card on the starting hand.
Priest: Reno; try to do High Priest Thekal Reno Jackson combo. Your health should be always more than 3/2 of his health, cause then you survive Shadow Spawn combo ] Big; is usually hard match up but with zephrys and your boardclears you actually can survive and win by exodia.
Hero Powers tierlist
Tier 1 : Mage, Warrior, Warlock (look out for the overdraw)
Tier 2 : Priest, Paladin, Druid, Rogue.
Tier 3 : Shaman (tier 1 against Kingsbane Rogue), Hunter, DH.
Look out for some cool otk games.