Ok guys this my finalised Big Shaman deck which i used to reach legend rank for the past 2 months. Changes from previous versions include Ysera replaced by Lich King for extra taunt vs aggro decks, Ysera is only better vs Big priest whom you have to highroll anyways before they fill their ress pool. Final change is 1 Dunk tank being replaced by Sphere of Sapience for extra consistency and this skyrocketed my win rate, being able to find key cards like Eureka and Ancestors Call or a minion such as Y'sharaj can be game winning.
116 games, 80 wins 36 loses, winrate: 69%
1) Raza Priest: Highroll them early on or use Ancestors to take Polkelt or Raza out of their hand, otherwise you lose.
2) Secret Mage: Cant remember the last time i lost vs Secret Mage. Hold on and as soon as you summon any big minion you stop them in their tracks especially followed by a healing rain, easy matchup.
3) Reno Warlock: very hard matchup, early highroll wins against everydeck anyways, if not try to snipe Zephrys, Reno or Tickatus and make sure you devolve their big demons, i would say its a 50-50% matchup.
4) Pain Warlock (Darkglare): All you have to do is hold on and you win, torrent is especially crucial to kill the giants, you can keep hagatha's scheme in this matchup.
5) Big Priest: Always keep devolve, an early Lich King or Y'Sharaj is game winning, always go face and make sure you play around Mass Hysteria and Psychic Scream.
6) Kingsbane Rogue and Odd Warrior: you have to high rolls these decks otherwise you lose, Rogue will kill you and warrior will fatigue you, try to go all in once no more brawls are available, Ancestral Spirit vs warrior is game winning, position against Sylas!
7) Odd Paladin and Hunter: Once again you have to hold on, any huge minion is game winning followed by healing rain.
8) Token druid: Super fast deck, if you can summon a Scrapyard Colossus they concede immediately, if not try to clear until you do, tough matchup.
9) Combo Druid: Our 100% winning matchup, keep Ancestors Call, once they use Juicy Psychmelon play it, you win. Ez.