First description: UPdated description
First thing to understand is that the deck is based on strong late game style with some pretty good valuable cards. Main gameplay works arround Deck of Chaos, Plot Twist and quest Supreme Archaeology to make a very strong late game and benefit of healing until late game with Soul Fragment, Khartut Defender and Aranasi Broodmother and Enhanced Dreadlord.
First Update (20/01/2021) due to upvotes ! thanks a lot for your upvotes i am very happy this deck has such success ! I hope this new section will help you to understand the principle of the deck.
This deck contains a lot of commbos and synergies that helps all allong games you will play.
- Healing combos all works with Plot Twist the main concept to understand about this deck is that it's a late game deck and you defenetly need to heal a lot combining Plot Twist with Aranasi Broodmother is an already well known synergie/combo. With latests card creating Soul Fragment (created with Soul Shear, School Spirits, Spirit Jailer) will heal you strongly while clearing board and also heaping your quest card Supreme Archaeology to reach the goal (drawing a Soul Fragment will be counted as a free draw card!).
- The main card for combos of the deck and probably a lot underrated is Deck of Chaos and effect is enhanced by the Tome of Origination hero power obtained by achieving the quest. this card will change the cost and the attack of every cards in your deck and the card you really want to change the value is Carnival Clown making it way more easy to corrupt and more over that is becomes a 9/4 for only 4 manas so it can be corrupted by every c'thun parts or any other cards that cost more than 4 manas.
- Well no need to present Y'Shaarj, the Defiler and synergies with every corrupted cards that is very strong but here is what you can get more with this deck on late game with the hero power of the quest, Tome of Origination, you can draw it for 0 mana or even drwing Sathrovarr for 0 allowing you in one turn to pull out Y'shaarj, destroying nearly all opponent board with Cascading Disaster copy Y'Shaarj with Sathrovarr and put one clown so you can start over and over the hell for you oppenent. Of course the quest hero power will also allow you to draw C'Thun, the Shattered for 0 mana allowing you to copye it if necesssary for oppenents with full board minion or over armored warriors.
- every card changed by Deck of Chaos shuffled back in the deck gets it's originals stats back
- Every corrupted card shuffled back in the deck still corrupted !
combos, guide, muligan and game play (every 5 upvotes a new description section)
Enjoy and don't forget to vote if you like this deck