Hi everyone. I'm Heliosazsxdc, a Gold/Platinum lord. Actually have been playing hearthstone 5 years from time to time and finally have decided to try myself at deckbuilding.
I want to represent to you my variation of an aggro shaman deck. It is based mainly on burst damage from a weapon, spells as well as minions. Let's check the deck carefully. I'm not a professional player, streamer, etc., just a casual gamer who wants to share his experience with others.
You have to spend your mana crystals wisely because of playing in an aggresive way. You should kill your opponent at 6 to 7 turns, it`s crutial to take valuable trades for you and calculate your damage each turn referred to your hand and a prospect top-deck (at some cases) in order to kill your opponent in 1 to 2 turns.
Tier 1: Surging Tempest , Intrepid Initiate , Southsea Deckhand (if you're sure it cant be traded for free by an hero ability who has Valeera, Demon Hunter, Druid, Mage or be taken by a solid creature like Aldor Attendant ) , Lightning Bolt (to trade any high-healthed cards like Spirit Jailer if nessesary)
Tier 2: Cagematch Custodian , Diligent Notetaker , Kobold Sandtrooper , Rockbiter Weapon (for the same goals like Lightning Bolt )
Tier 3: Serpentshrine Portal , Bloodmage Thalnos
It's working for mulligans either with or withour a coin, just do NOT remain empty mana crystals or a turn with doing nothing, for example, to play Serpentshrine Portal at the 2nd turn with a coin and continue the next turn with tapping an ability (it's probably going to be a loss of tempo and as a consequence is defeat)
1. Hold a coin if you're having a Doomhammer to play it at a 4th turn. It may win a game by itself
2. Not always play Diligent Notetaker without continuing. Keep in mind, you have a Stormstrike to deal huge damage with a Doomhammer or just play with a Serpentshrine Portal to strengthen your board, trade a minion or take an additional damage and take a free spell or play any spells depends on a situation
3. Occasionally it makes sense to play cards like a Lava Burst and Dunktank in a face againt control match-ups like Warrior, Priest to make sure you can beat them up in a few turns
4. Be care with overloaded many crystals and play as much valuable as possible
1. Our efficient wincondition is to play a Doomhammer with such cards as a Rockbiter Weapon , a Stormstrike to deal enormous damage at one turn
2. Also we have burst spells like a Lightning Bolt , a Lava Burst , a Serpentshrine Portal , a Dunktank which also take a lot of damages
3. Moreover, we may win with dealing damages by minios on the board especially thank to Southsea Deckhand who has charge while a weapon equipped , Kobold Sandtrooper has an useful deathrattle and of course our secret weapon is Knife Vendor many of opponents dont expect to see it
I've decided not play hundreds of games to prove its efficient, but i'm sure that deck is competitive in the meta nowadays.
I may add detailed matchups to go through and also possible substitutes of cards if nessesary
so i hope you'll be using that deck at any ranks to go up at the ladder. I'm looking forward to your comments and thoughts in the comment section. For Doomhammer!
My previous deck is here: https://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/1372578-aggro-pirate-shaman