Very strong control deck good against everything in meta, especially aggro DH. Control decks always struggle with otks. Not this one. Mindrender Illucia breaks every combo like stupid Il'gynoth or E.T.C., God of Metal
- DH; Penance,Breath of the Infinite,Holy Nova and Mindrender Illucia but only if you have the coin and good opening, because you must be PREPARED. Against Il'gynoth play her right after he plays Skull. Against aggro you lose only if he gets superlucky and you don't.
- Hunter; same thing but without Illucia. Maybe also keep Renew.
- Warrior; Mindrender Illucia, Galakrond, the Unspeakable. Against E.T.C is usually easy game but you have to remember one thing. He can't kill you with E.T.C if he has nothing to attack. So when you fell he has E.T.C and stopped doing anything, just do nothing and wait for Illucia.
- Warlock; Galakrond, the Unspeakable, Mindrender Illucia,Penance, . Play Galakrond as soon as you can and try to steal his Tickatus BEFORE he corrupts him.
- Shaman; Penance,Breath of the Infinite,Holy Nova. Good matchup but much depends on his luck.
- Priest; Galakrond, the Unspeakable, Cabal Shadow Priest, Wave of Apathy, Soul Mirror. Our win-condition here is C'thun. Kabal Shadow Priest could be replaced with guy for 4 mana. I just think Kabal's better.
- Pala; Penance,Breath of the Infinite, Brittlebone Destroyer. If you're meeting many Paladins you can add The Nameless One. Try to find silences in discover cards.
- Rogue; Penance,Breath of the Infinite,Holy Nova, Brittlebone Destroyer for early Edwin. If rogue stops do anything, he probably has secret package without secrets so it's time to play Illucia, pour out his hand and win the game.
- Mage; Renew, Breath of the Infinite. Mage is actually tough one. Just try to keep healing and control the table.
- Druid; Shield of Galakrond, Insight. If you're meeting many clowns consider adding plauges of death.
Replacements (depends on your collection and preferences):
- Mindrender Illucia: For OTKs
- The Nameless One: For Paladins
- Plague of Death: For contol with big boys.
- Murozond the Infinite: Good replacement for something you don't have