This is a Anti-Mill, Mill Rogue deck for Vaelastrasz. It is a little inconsistent due to RNG but you should get a win within 2-4 games.
The main goal is to keep your deck full so that the boss mills himself to death. To accomplish this there are some early removes like Eviscerate, Jade Shuriken and Sap. Try to save your Sudden Betrayal for when he drops one of his Clockwork Giant. Vanish comes in handy if you start to really badly loose board control and Flik Skyshiv is a huge help if he used Gang Up to put a bunch of copies of minions into his deck.
Most likely you will be shuffling your Jade Swarmer to start. However, if you get a chance to Gang Up or Shadow of Death one of the bosses Clockwork Giant this really helps to put things in your favor. Academic Espionage is a last resort if you are really running low and you also have Waxadred and Fal'dorei Strider to have a pretty consistent shuffle back into your deck as long as they don't get burnt.
Dakcenturi's Blackrock Mountain deck collection:
- The Grim Guzzler - Resurrect Big Priest
- Dark Iron Arena - Jade Lotus Druid
- Emperor Thaurissan - Silence Quest Priest
- Garr - Silence Quest Priest
- Baron Geddon - Control Warlock
- Majordomo Executus - Resurrect Quest Priest
- Highlord Omokk - Spell Mage
- General Drakkisath - Resurrect Big Priest
- Rend Blackhand - Resurrect Quest Priest
- Razorgore the Untamed -
- Vaelastrasz the Corrupt - Mill Rogue