I use this deck to defeat the boss in a single try.
Overview of the boss
How to play this deck
The key idea is to use most of turns AoE to keep low the life of each egg. In the meantime, you progressively improve your board and start to trade eggs and minion. In the process, you'll heal your minion and yourself to accomplish the quest. Actually, I'm not even sure the quest is required, because AoE are very powerful against this boss, and some cards are precisely here to counter his cards.
How is built this deck
- A lot of AoE to keep egg low life. Indeed, each damage dealt on an egg delays its eclosion one more turn. The AoE included in this deck are numerous: Spirit Lash, Wild Pyromancer, Breath of the Infinite, Duskbreaker, Holy Nova, Chronobreaker, Twin Tyrant
- A lot of heal to accomplish the quest. Ideally play Holy Nova and Spirit Lash to when there are many minions. Power Word: Glory is incredible early on an early minion attacking you, because you earn 4HP each turn to accomplish the quest.
- Northshire Cleric to draw.
- A lot of dragon to improve some synergies, including Breath of the Infinite, Duskbreaker, Book wyrm
- Some counter cards: Topsy Turvy and Book Wyrm to counter egg, Dragonmaw Poacher has the opponents runs dragons,
- Some legendaries to improve the WR. Activate the Obelisk because one stabilized it's auto win, Frizz Kindleroost to make dragons cheaper, Ysera for the late game.
Keep low cost cards and AoE. If you do some consecutive AoE first turns, you should get the board.
Actually, I did not use neither Frizz Kindleroost neither Ysera. And I think I would have won even without Activate the Obelisk, so this deck can probably be transformed into a free-to-play deck with a decent winrate.
Some possible replacement cards:
- Good dragons (or related)