This deck is mainly inspired from this decklist. so credits go to the original author.
To be short this boss is hard, so you might need several tries because the deck is draw dependent. In my case, it worked the 2-3 times.
How to play this deck
- T1: play any 1 cost minion to contest the board. If you don't have 1 drop, restart.
- T2: ideally play Nerubian Egg
- T3: ideally play Devilsaur Egg
- T4: Play Voidcaller once you have a good daemon in your hand (the best if of course Voidlord). Otherwise flood as much as you can. Only trade with a minion if it kills an opponent minion, otherwise go face, especially if this is a Lifesteal minion. Play your heroic power to improve your hand if required, because now your goal is to have the best possible answer each turn, increase change to trigger the Voidcaller + Voidlord combo.
- T5-T9: Same plan. Try to keep AoE (Felfire Potion + Twisting Nether) as long as possible.
- T9+: play Voidlord as soon as possible.
- T10+: play Bloodreaver Gul'dan as soon as possible. If you are still alive T10, you probably have already some big daemons in your graveyard.
Here are the cards you should replace if you can, as they are striclty better.
- Voidlord is mandatory.
- Bloodreaver Gul'dan can hardly be replaced. I think I could have without this card, but not sure.
- Mind Control Tech
- Serpent Egg
- Any good taunt with 3ATQ or more and not too expensive.
- Rush and Lifesteal cards to sustain until your big minion.