CLEARLY NEED TO STATE THIS ISN'T MEANT FOR CLIMBING. IF YOU AREN'T A LEGEND AND YOU ARE TRYING TO NET-DECK, YOU'RE IN THE WRONG PLACE.
UPDATE 5/20: Removed 1 Rhino. He was stealing way too many damn buffs. Feels like it has been more consistent without two of them. Instead, we added Unleash the Hounds to help us deal with aggro and wide boards. THIS IS MORE OF A MEME THAN A SERIOUS DECK. I DO NOT RECOMMEND CLIMBING WITH THIS LIST AND I ACHIEVED LEGEND WITH AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT DECK.
POIMLOK’S WINDFURY HUNTER
This deck is similar to the old OTK Boar Hunter, but utilizes the Tundra Rhino + Young Dragonhawk as an extremely high damage burst. It can be 30+ at times and just the right amount of damage in the others. We managed a 60%+ WR with this deck over 30 games at the rank of LEGEND. ENJOY!
Generally speaking, you want to aim to get Scavengers Ingenuity on the Dragonhawk, along with Scrap Shot and Wildtamer If possible to create a massive Tundra/Dragonhawk burst!
Make sure to check out my video below! You won't get the true vibe of this deck without it.
You always keep Dwarven Sharpshooter, Imprisoned Felmaw, and Scavenger’s Ingenuity
Sometimes you keep Faerie Dragon, Explosive Trap (Aggro), Stormhammer (Going 2nd), Corrosive Breath (if you have a dragon), Primordial Explorer (if you have a good early curve)
- This deck is not easy to play. It takes a lot of practice and the ability to plan several turns in advance in order to be successful. This deck has the answers for just about everything, although sticky taunts can sometimes be a problem and a loss!
- Some matchups you need to play like a face hunter. Particularly against Priest, you need to play as aggressively as possible. (Though, notice in the video I kill a priest in one turn while he has 30 health... xD)
- Always try your best to put all the buffs on a single Young Dragonhawk
- You don’t always need the combo to win. Sometimes you just have the perfect draw and if you trade correctly and go face efficiently, you can just kill them regularly. I find a lot of the time I actually just win with a fat, buffed Rhino that has 8+ attack and charge.
- Always remember that the enemy health pool doesn’t matter until the end. You will have enough damage to remove any amount of health if you wait for the right combo. This deck has multiple ways of outputting high damage.
- If you hyper buff out a rhino, don’t be afraid to copy that instead of the Dragonhawk. Having multiple fat rhinos still wins you the game.
- Come watch me play this deck at twitch.tv/poimlok — I’d be happy to answer any questions or comments you may have!
If you’re enjoying the content, please consider following me on Twitch! It would be a great help to my stream!
COME FIND ME AT TWITCH.TV/POIMLOK
ADD ME IN GAME AT POIMLOKTTV#1820