Since moment I first saw Dreadsteed, I knew this is card that should have its own deck. Many tries were attempted, none was successful, usually dreadsteed decks are old already and were played only for fun. So I wanted to ressurect dreadsteed deck same way dreadsteed ressurects itself and after a lot of tries and radical changes, there it was - true working dreadsteed deck in year 2020, way after this card was thrown into Hearthstone community trash bin.
Strengths of this deck:
- Full use of warlocks greatest ability - AoE damage (Greetings to aggro decks)
- No more fearing of - Destroy a random enemy minion - type cards (Greetings to ress priest)
- Enemy AoE damage means no problem for you (Greetings to shaman, warrior and others)
- Full use of warlocks minion sacrificing cards (Unwilling sacrifice,...)
- Many strong combos you will find when playing this deck (like Power Overwhelming to dreadsteed, attacking with dreadsteed and then playing Ratcatcher onto dreadsteed)
Mulligan: Aim for playable minions for early game presence, like Mistress of Mixtures, Gnomeferatu, Chiterring Tunneler, Dreadsteed (if not in hand, keep Sense Demons) and Reno
Spell mulligan: Dark skies, Unstable Felbolt
Keep in mind this deck is weak against certain other archetypes, like Face Hunter, Mill Rogue, Jade Druid and many others. Also make sure when using AoE cards, you spare the more powerful ones for next more appropriate use, like not using Lord Gordfrey when you can use Abyssal Enforcer with same outcome.
If you have any questions, write them in comments and when playing, DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!