A few tips i have gathered from my climb
1- Druid - I usually use try to get Unexpected results turn 3 or 4 and Zephrys against druid on turn 2 to get growth for turn 3 that way i can keep up with them. Also i discover all freeze spells cause its hard to deal with their enormous board later. Freeze until fatal.
2. Warriors - Gala warrior i find a bit difficult without ooze but their attack dmg is big, try to discover taunts and get taunts on board so he can't smack you in the face with an 8 attack invoke. Freeze him when you can.
3. Priest - ive been having most trouble with, and their reborn minions and seagulls. I try to discover as many sheeps as possible and this is why i put in a silence to the deck
4. Hunters - not alot of face hunters where i am right now, just the dragon hunters, which aren't as tough to deal with. Try to survive to 7 mana and its an easy win from there. I try to mulligan for any 1-3 drops just to get some friggen board. I love unexpected results and arcane amplifier against hunter. Can really get rid of their stupid OP Phase Stalker
5. Rogue - Pretty easy win, keep cleaning board, ooze weapons, i usually sheep toggle dude so he cant bounce it and get all those legendary spells for cheap.
6. Mage - Keep trading cards, probably has the same deck as this with a few different choices, try to bait his big minion vomit and then reno it.
7. Warlock - is usually gala draw lock for me, so i try to spew minions with unexpected results and get a little board and go face
I think that's it. I am loving arcane amplifier, very hard for people to get rid of and its pinging 3 dmg - sick