Play 2x Fate Weaver to reduce mana cost of cards in hand by 2.
- Embalming Ritual (1 mana to 0 mana)
- Auchenai Phantasm (2 mana to 0 mana)
- Wretched Reclaimer (3 mana to 1 mana)
- Grave Rune (4 mana to 2 mana)
- Clockwork Automaton (5 mana to 3 mana)
- Obelisk's Eye: 2 mana
Total Mana: 8 mana
You'll have some wiggle room to play Fate Weaver since the combo only requires 8 mana.
- Obelisk's Eye Damage: 3 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 2 = 48 Total Damage
- Lesser Heal Damage: 2 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 2 = 32 Total Damage
If you're forced to play Galakrond, the Unspeakable and did not finish the quest, use Omega Medic to complete it.
No Quest: If you don't have or want to play the quest, max damage with the combo is 32. Just keep in mind, you really can't use Galakrond, the Unspeakable now. The deck will feel a lot less reactive (no need to wait to heal yourself), just try to maintain board control until the combo. You can replace the following cards for better early game and more removal: