Note: You must be very aware of what your opponent is playing to have success with this deck. It is designed specifically to beat top-tier wild decks.
Some features of this deck:
- No Duplicates: Reno Jackson and Zephrys the Great are the core of this deck. Without them, you could fall short in a lot of situations. Secret Mage and Mech Hunter are the decks that you should look for these cards in your opening hand.
- N'Zoth Package: N'Zoth, the Corruptor works well with Shudderwock. I typically play N'Zoth before Shudderwock, but sometimes you'll need to play Shudderwock first. Use your best judgement. N'Zoth brings back (2) copies of Khartut Defender if its reborn died, Sylvanas Windrunner, White Eyes (be careful not to shuffle multiple copies into your deck to ruin your highlander status), and Rotten Applebaum. Not only do these deathrattle minions slow down aggro opponents early game, but they can generate so much value in a control game by being resummoned my N'Zoth multiple times.
- Silence/Transform Tech: Earth Shock, Plague of Murlocs, Devolve, Hex, and Spellbreaker work well for beating control decks, but are mostly intended for beating Mech Paladin.
- Weapon Tech: Gluttonous Ooze is a nice card for dealing with Secret Mage, Odd Rogue, and the occasional Pirate Warrior
- Board Clears: Lightning Storm, Sandstorm Elemental, Volcano, Earthquake, Shudderwock, and Hagatha the Witch.
- Secret Tech: Necessary for climbing in this meta. Kezan Mystic and Eater of Secrets will really surprise your opponent.
- Shudderwock Package: Shudderwock is a great card for winning control vs. control games. Assuming you play every battlecry card, you will deal (4) damage to their minions, heal your face back to full, summon every deathrattle minion that died, make their spells cost (5) more, silence a minion, steal one of their secrets, destroy all of their other secrets, add a random copy of a minion back to your hand (Zola the Gorgon), summon a minion from their hand (Dirty Rat), destroy their weapon, replay your horror's battlecry (Swampqueen Hagatha) and add a new horror to your hand.
CLICK TO BE BLINDED BY GOLD: https://imgur.com/a/O8VXPEP