UPDATE - 14.10.2019
UPDATE - 14.10.2019
- -2 Hench-Clan Burglar
- -2 Sahket Sapper
- -2 Raiding Party
- -2 Necrium Blade
- -1 Preparation
- +1 Zilliax
- +2 Backstab
- +2 Shiv
- +2 Acolyte of Pain
- +2 Mind Control Tech
UPDATE - 13.10.2019
UPDATE - 12.10.2019
UPDATE - 10.10.2019
10 wins out of 13 so far from Rank 5 to 4. The proof is down below.
We compensate relatively slow start with lots of healing in the deck.
Anka, the Buried is Ok to play at turn 5 even if you have just 2 - 3 deathrattle minions in your hand as long as you also have Necrium Vial too. At turn 6, you can restore upto 16 health, you can summon 2 Mechanical Dragons or Baine Bloodhoofs or you can steal 2 of your opponent's minions.
I will refine this deck recipe and expand the guide through the following days.
If yıu have the coin, absolutely keep Raiding Party and play it at turn 3.
- Anka, the Buried
- Shiv + Eviscerate vs Highlander; Fan of Knives vs Reborn
- Necrium Blade
- Togwaggle's Scheme
- Sahket Sapper (or Sylvanas Windrunner if you have all above)
CARD CHOICES AND TIPS FOR THE GAME PLAN:
- Preparation: This card can be really important for this deck as it allows us to play a deathrattle minion like Khartut Defender and Necrium Vial in the same turn which is really good for tempo. Let me explain it with three different scenarios;
- We played Anka, the Buried at turn 5 but we're down to 10 health by turn 6 and our opponent has 3 big minions on board. We can play 1/1 Khartut Defender, 1/1 Rotten Applebaum and 1/1 Sylvanas Windrunner (or Sahket Sapper) for 3 mana, then play Preparation and Necrium Vial on Sylvanas Windrunner to steal two of our opponents minions. Our opponents will be intimidated to play another minion the next turn as well. You'll be surprised how often that scenario happens.
- It's turn 8, we're too desperate to finish the game with 2 Eviscerates or find a taunt minion to hold on to the game. Preparation + Myra's Unstable Element allows us to do both in the same turn.
- We played Myra's Unstable Element on turn 9 and our deck is empty. At turn 10, we can play N'Zoth, the Corruptor, then Preparation and finally Togwaggle's Scheme to fill our deck 5-6 N'Zoth, the Corruptors. That's auto conceed for our opponent.
- Sahket Sapper: Again, there are multiple reasons to choose this card.
- You'd prefer to have this against Sylvanas Windrunner
- It's better to avoid deathrattles.
- It's better against divine shield taunt minions when your side of the board is full thanks to N'Zoth, the Corruptor.
- 4-attack is better for face damage or removing multiple minion: Kill one, send the other back to hand. (I was backstabbing Sahket Sapper sometimes just for that)
- Adds nothing to Resurrection pool.
- Blightnozzle Crawler: I don't like it for the reasons I listed above.
- Togwaggle's Scheme is added to the list.
CARDS TO CONSIDER: (in this order)
- -1 Preparation, +1 EVIL Miscreant
- -1 Preparation, +1 Myra Rotspring
- -1 Preparation, +1 Blightnozzle Crawler
- -1 Preparation, +1 Lab Recruiter
- -1 Preparation, +1 Annusibath Warbringer
For any questions, you may find me on: HS World - Serginho Aldair