- Galvanizer x2 instead of Emperor Thaurissan (not recommended)
- Another Antique Healbot instead of Reno Jackson
- Another Twisting Nether instead of Lord Godfrey
- Another Defile instead of Plague of Flames
Other Cards to Try/Lose:
- Add DOOM!
- Add Bloodreaver Gul'dan
- Add Doomsayer
- Add Supreme Archaeology w/ Plot Twist
- Take out Defile depending on Meta
- Take out one Sacrificial Pact
CARDS TO MULLIGAN:
and Hemet, Jungle Hunter, unless you predict Aggro to be too aggressive.
(and any 1 or 2 cost minions)
THINGS TO KNOW:
I've played many versions of Warlock Mecha'thun. Most try to end as fast as possible, and others take it slow with healing and taunts. This deck has the most effective and efficient cards to still end very quickly whilst not dying in the process. Here's some tips I've found while playing.
- Get into the habit of tapping your hero power first before playing your turn.
- Remember not to be in control of any Voidlord before playing your Mecha'thun. (You could use Treachery but I wouldn't waste the slot)
- I've genuinely lost more games by burning one of my own combo pieces on accident then by actually being defeated. Double check when using any cards that draw.
- I originally thought
Bloodreaver Gul'danwas necessary for staying alive long game. However it seemed to only slow me down with Voidlord when trying to end. If you're needing to play Bloodreaver Gul'dan, then you've probably already lost.
- Voidwalker can sometimes be a problem when trying to summon your Voidlord with Voidcaller, but shouldn't be much of an issue, with it costing only 1 mana. Remember to get rid of those beforehand.
COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK