The most powerful Highlander Thief Rogue with extra RNG sprinkles and a hungry Zephrys the Great that will eat whatever board problem you have. GLHF ♥
•Hard Mulligan aways depending on match up
Ive gotten Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron lethal, and also gotten Dr. Boom, Mad Genius out of the generated cards as well as Ysera and other highlander godly rolls out of it like Dinotamer Brann and Reno the Relicologist
A lot of the time the spell generation comes in clutch and wins you the game; other times not so much (Consistency may vary), thats why returning Zephrys to your hand is so important in this deck.
Card replacement for budget or playstyle:
- Novice Engineer or Questing Explorer instead of Bloodmage Thalnos
- Lab Recruiter works instead of Togwaggle's Scheme
- Baleful Banker or Daring Escape can work if used wisely if you want more ways to play Zephrys, although still not as efficient as Barista Lynchen and Shadowstep
- You can put in Brightwing (instead of Face Collector)
- Could also use Khartut Defender for survivability and value (Zilliax is still better)
- Siamat can be added to work with Sandbinder (Personally I only use it for only for Zephrys)
- Walk the Plank or Assassinate but those are weak choices due to the amount of Reborn minions at play in this meta
- If you are runing into a lot of murlocs you can use a Hungry Crab (Personally I replaced it from the original list for Sandbinder since it's just better because it draws Zephrys the Great)
Thank you to everyone that gave their recomendations in the comments Zephrys the Great appreciates your support!! :D
Thank you Elementalcore100 for the awesome video showcase
This deck was very good I liked the feel of it and the Zephrys the Great makes the deck feel super nice as well. I think this is my favorite form of quest priest.
Thank you Khristophesaurus for the spotlight!
VALUE TOWN TOO MUCH LULW !