Firstly, I want to thank you all for all your support and comments.
Finally I made some costwise optimization :D.
I want to specially thank you to Don99999 for make me think about the some duplicate idea and Doomsayer , Dutch-Java for Juicy Psychmelon idea.
- Bloodmage can replaceable with Questing Explorer.
Battlecry Shaman: Play around Mind Control Tech is the key of the match-up. Your board presence should not exceed 3 minions until the 2 of the mc techs are out. You can bait MC tech with your small minions.
Rogue: Play every minion on curve do not hesitate when you able to play your first lucentbark you'll be fine.
Hunter: Play every minion on curve & when you are under 15-10 Health use your healing without thinking too much.
Mage: Play your Lucentbark while Floop in your hand as a insurance. They can make some insane plays on early turns with Mana Cyclone but they will out of gas so quickly. Any Conjurers Calling target have to be cleared instantly.
Malygos Druid: Try to empty your hand and draw as much as possible.Then hit face all the time.
Quest Druid: Try nulligan nourish & setup your lucentbarks early. You have better early & late but in middle game they have upper hand.
Quest Warlock: Setup your lucentbarks without using Floop. Go infinite with Elise and Floop.
Mechathun Warlock: This a bit problematic , play fast burst him down with Cenarius + Floop.
Zoolock: Ignore quest complition if it is necessary their pressure will down at turn 8-10. Key of the match-up is survive at all cost.
Murloc Shaman & Paladin: Try to mulligan Hungry Crab & Zephyrs. Ignore quest complition if it is necessary play everthing on curve.
Best Match-Ups are: Rogue (Quest , Tempo) and Druid (Quest,Malygos) , Mage (Quest , Highlander),Warrior (Control,Bomb).
Mediocre Match-Ups: Token Druid , Murloc Shaman ,Battlecry Shaman (Quest , Highlander).
Worst Match-Ups:(Quest,Mech & Murloc) Paladin , Quest & Combo Priest.
Why highlander ? : Efficient way to use Heal and Choose One package at the same time.
3 mana or lower cards should kept in hand.
Keep Nourish every Warrior , Mage and Druid match-up it is essential.
Keep Oasis Surger every Rogue, Shaman(if you have ping against EVIL Totem),Druid(Nourish is more important) match-up.
Best Possible Starting:
Some Zephyrs plays :
3 mana: Hungry Crab
4 mana :Shadow Word:Pain
10 mana: Twisting Nether
OR LETHAL(Pyroblast Fireball) & VALUE ( Tirion Fordring) & TEMPO (Sea Giant)
- Deck has various win conditions : Untapped Potential , Lucentbark.
- Lots of card draw options : Nourish , Crystal Merchant, Wrath,Jepetto Joybuzz,Bloodmage Thalnos ,Ferocious Howl.
- Has lots of card generators: Elise the Enlightened,Keeper Stalladris,Zephrys the Great,Worthy Expedition, Flobbidinous Floop.
- Healing: Crystal Power , Hidden Oasis ,Neferset Ritualist ,Khartut Defender,Healing Touch.
- Rush Minions: Oasis Surger ,Wardruid Loti .
- Has Lots of Taunt Minions:Wardruid Loti, Cenarius, Hidden Oasis, Lucentbark,Druid of the Scythe,Khartut Defender .
- Highlander Synergy: Elise the Enlightened & Zephrys the Great
- Lack of Board Clears: Only Swipe & Starfall .
- Lack of Single Target Removal Options:Wrath, Crystal Power,BEEEES!!!.
- Loti can stay in stealth until it attacks So, you can use her as Spell Damage Amplifier. And possible threat which too hard to kill for your opponent.
Heal Package & Lucentbark:
Best Possible Setup:
- If it gets Silenced : Flobbidinous Floop as Lucentbark then Faceless Manipulator.
- If it gets killed: Crystal Power then Faceless Manipulator finally Flobbidinous Floop as Faceless Manipulator on Lucentbark.
- Play Gloop Sprayer between two Lucentbark. That makes 4 (Infinite Case) or 5 (Floop Case) Lucentbark.
- Play Elise the Enlightened while Hidden Oasis or Crystal Power in your hand to duplicate heling resources.
- Crystal Power , Hidden Oasis , Healing Touch , Neferset Ritualist , Khartut Defender.
- Keeper Stalladris + Crystal Power or Hidden Oasis for further value.
DECK IN ACTION:
Thanks to Khristophesaurus
Thanks to Tepopucm
Please help me to construct this deck , maybe it can appear something good in the future when expansion comes out.