Firstly, I want to thank you all for all your support and comments.
I want to specially thank you to Don99999 for make me think about the some duplicate idea and Doomsayer , Dutch-Java for Juicy Psychmelon idea.
My honest review about deck:
Best Match-Ups are: Shaman (Quest , Highlander) , Rogue (Quest , Tempo) and Druid (Quest) , Bomb Warrior.
Mediocre Match-Ups: Control Warrior , Highlander Mage (Lunas on 5 insta concede) , Token Druid , Murloc Shaman.
Worst Match-Ups: Mech & Murloc Paladin , Quest & Combo Priest.
Why highlander ? : Efficient way to use Heal and Choose One package at the same time.
First priority of this deck is most of the times finishing the quest fast as possible but against too fast decks like Zoolock , Murloc Paladin & Shaman key is the survive at all cost.
Crystal Power: If you face aggro deck you shoould KEEP IT!!!
Even though crystal power is only 1 mana i don't recommend to keep that card. It is here for only healing reason. It is usage most of the limited:
- Value play with Stalladris.
- Great tempo play by using 2 damage but only when you certain about match-up will be short.
- To revive Lucentbark.
- To prevent overdraw while using Elise.
- Against Battlecry Shaman and Aggro match-ups in early game.
Control & Midrange match-ups: Always Finish the Quest First & Use your coin in Turn 1
Warrior: Lucentbark , Floop , Nourish should be kept in hand.First Goal must be setup Lucentbark in hand. You have to get most value from healing cards with Elise and Stalladris (Don't waste him as a 2-drop).
Shaman (Quest): Wrath & Crystal Power should kept against EVIL Totem. Oasis Surger for taking control of the board early as possible.
Priest : Wardruid Loti for Early Extra & More armed minion. Oasis Surger against Amet.
Paladin (Quest): Obeying quest mana curve gives the best possible outcome. Turn 2:1 drop (Very Unlikely) , Turn 3:2 drop, Turn 4:3 drop...
You have to play fast or Have a indestructable board( Lucentbark) otherwise in Late game they will be overpower our deck.
Druid: 'Nourish' should be kept in hand. Our purpose is to be Play Lucentbark early as possible. Other types of Quest druids are a bit faster than our deck but they cannot do anything against Lucentbark package in late game. 3 Lucentbark is sufficient to beat them.
Some Zephyrs plays :
3 mana: Hungry Crab
10 mana: Twisting Nether
OR LETHAL(Pyroblast Fireball) & VALUE ( Tirion Fordring) & TEMPO (Sea Giant)
- Deck has two win conditions : Untapped Potential , Lucentbark.
- Sufficient card draw options : Nourish , Crystal Merchant, Wrath , Juicy Psychmelon
- Has lots of card generators: Elise the Enlightened,Keeper Stalladris,Zephrys the Great,Worthy Expedition, Vulpera Scoundrel,Flobbidinous Floop.
- Healing: Crystal Power , 2xHidden Oasis ,Zilliax .
- Rush Minions: 2xOasis Surger ,Wardruid Loti , Druid of the Scythe .
- Has Lots of Taunt Minions:Wardruid Loti, Druid of the Scythe, Cenarius, Hidden Oasis, Ancient of War, Lucentbark.
- Highlander Synergy: Elise the Enlightened & Zephrys the Great
- All Quest Druids has massive lose rate against aggro decks (like %75). I experiment almost all quest druid types.
- Lack of Board Clears: Only Swipe & Starfall .
- Lack of Single Target Removal Options:Wrath, Crystal Power,BEEEES!!!.
- Value: Elise the Enlightened while Flobbidinous Floop & Zephrys the Great in your hand.
- Board: First Cenarius + Other Turn as Cenarius
Wardruid Loti: Loti can stay in stealth until it attacks So, you can use her as Spell Damage Amplifier. And possible threat which too hard to kill for your opponent.
Heal Package & Lucentbark:
Best Possible Setup:
- If it gets Silenced : Flobbidinous Floop as Lucentbark then Faceless Manipulator.
- If it gets killed: Crystal Power then Faceless Manipulator finally Flobbidinous Floop as Faceless Manipulator on Lucentbark.
- Play Elise the Enlightened while Hidden Oasis or Crystal Power in your hand to duplicate heling resources.
- Crystal Power , Hidden Oasis , Zilliax
- Keeper Stalladris + Crystal Power or Hidden Oasis for further value.
DECK IN ACTION:
Thanks to Khristophesaurus
Thanks to Tepopucm
Please help me to construct this deck , maybe it can appear something good in the future when expansion comes out.