UPDATED: With changes for the mirror!
- Sap, Daring Escape, Zilliax
+ Youthful Brewmaster, Togwaggle's Scheme, Lab Recruiter
Because some people have asked, here are some quick tips.
- The stars of this deck are Plague Scientist and Plaguebringer. By adding poison to your chess pieces, they will have an effect similar to when Pyromancer is poisoned. Use them to 2-for-1 or even 3-for-1 your opponent's pieces.
- Use the bounces to bounce the Poison-givers back and poison more pieces.
- Sap is good just tempo
- Zilliax could probably be anything. Someone suggested Leeroy, and he may have a good point. But usually in most non-mirror games, you're so far ahead that it doesn't even get to Leeroy.
- I could see a Youthful Brewmaster working in that space too.
A spotlight video by the illustrious kiwiinbacon!