BananZabójca from Poland here. After 6 months of break from Hearthstone I came back, already with some good ideas for wild.
As I see Secret Mage at the moment is not a one of the top played decks in wild, so try it out.
[91% WR] Burn Secret Mage
With this decklist I've got a 91% win ratio (21-2) playing from rank 14 to 5. It is an powerful deck against most of the top ladder decks: Big Priest, Odd Rogue, Pirate Warrior, Murloc Shaman, blah blah blah...
Always keep Arcanologist, Mad Scientist and Kirin Tor Mage.
If you have some of above:
- you may keep a Kabal Lackey, keep it also in aggro matchups,
- if you want keep Aluneth,
- keep Loatheb against Exodia Mage.
- Keep Frostbolt to use it together with Ice Lance into the face of opponent,
- Instead of Frostbolt use Forgotten Torch,
- if your opponent doesn't have any minions on the board and you don't good play, just throw Forgotten Torch into his face, than you'll have a possibility to draw Roaring Torch,
- most of the time it is better to play in turn 1 a Kabal Lackey without a secret,
- never play Counterspell if your opponent is holding a Coin,
- turn 1 Coin+Mad Scientist, turn 2 Arcanologist, turn 3 Kirin Tor Mage+Secret (favorable Explosive Runes), turn 4 Kabal Crystal Runner is a perfect scenario,
- most of the time it is better to deal 1 damage and kill an opponent's minion with Medivh's Valet than use a hero power,
- in earlier turns it is better to play Explosive Runes than Potion of Polymorph,
- never concede.
Gameplay + GIVEAWAY!
kiwiinbacon made a gameplay video about this deck, enjoy!
I'm so happy that with your help my deck is again (after 6 months) on the homepage of Hearthpwn. Because of the upvotes I added a mulligan guide and some useful tips.
At the moment I'm experiencing some technical difficulties with Hearthstone and Battle.net (I can't run the game on my PC) so I can't add any proof or gameplay.
You can already find some stats of this deck at hsreplay.net!
At the moment overall win rate of this deck is 65,2%.
Averange match takes 5,5 minute.
Only bad matchups are hunter and paladin.
In comments I've got a lot of questions about Aluneth - I recommend to craft it. Stats says that you win 72,7% times when you play this card.
If you don't have enough dust you can try to play Primordial Glyph or Bloodmage Thalnos
Update (24.06) >>> NUDES!!!
"I'm late! I'm late!" Hello people. During last days I was a bit busier than usually and I hadn't enough time to post an update.
I added a gameplay of kiwiinbacon to the guide.
Also as I promised you can enjoy Kabal Crystal Runner nudes in the spoiler. Trust me that it was so difficult to get!
↓↓↓ NUDES HERE ↓↓↓
MOD WARNING: Do NOT post porn on this website.
Enjoy playing this deck!
P.S. I know that most of you are here just for the nudes, but if you have any questions or ideas, feel free to leave a comment ;)
+5 - Mulligan
+10 - Useful tips
+25 - Gameplay
+50 - Nudes of Kabal Crystal Runner!
+100 I'll add some new wild deck
+200 I'll create own Hearthstone YT channel about wild!
Check also my another wild deck - [81% WR] Oil Pirate Rogue!