Despite the spot Warrior is currently in, I've managed to come up with a strong tempo deck!
So far, I've managed to achieve Rank 1 with the deck! Although, it took me several iterations before finding the ideal deck list—totaling about 60 games.
About the deck:
You want to play on curve and build tempo with Rush minions and Woodcutter's Axe buff. Sometimes, you may even want to attack immediately after playing Woodcutter's Axe to activate it's deathrattle the following turn.
Play your bomb cards, Clockwork Goblin and Wrenchcalibur, to build up bombs for Blastmaster Boom. If you have Blastmaster in hand, it's usually worth to prioritize creating bombs for an **explosive** turn 7.
- Mulligan for Execute, early game minions, Woodcutter's Axe and Kor'kron Elite.
- You want to build tempo and dominate the board ASAP.
- If you can answer their big guys like Mountain Giant, you will easily win.
- Mulligan for Eternium Rover, Town Crier, Woodcutter's Axe, Rabid Worgen, Improve Morale and Warpath.
- With a good curve, you can out-tempo Druid and maintain control.
- Make sure to keep their board under control by trading or using spells.
- Be smart with Warpath. This card is valuable vs Token.
- Mulligan for Eternium Rover, Town Crier, Woodcutter's Axe, Rabid Worgen, Improve Morale and Warpath. If you get a nice hand, you can also keep Zilliax.
- Mech Hunter is a very common matchup and counters Warrior. However, you have a better chance to win as tempo warrior than other variants.
- Build tempo early and make sure to remove their board, Goblin Bomb included.
- Try to fit in as many hero powers as you can, although don't kill your tempo for it.
- Keep an Execute for their AoE + Poison combo.
- Mulligan for early drops like Eternium Rover, Town Crier, Woodcutter's Axe and Rabid Worgen.
- Wrenchcalibur and Militia Commander are good answers for SI:7 Agent and EVIL Miscreant, respectively.
- This matchup is about who can get the most tempo. However, as a Warrior, you have the advantage. Once you stabilize, Rogue is pretty much done for.
- Be aware of their insanely high burst with Leeroy Jenkins and various Spirit of the Shark combos.
- Mulligan for Town Crier, Kor'kron Elite, Clockwork Goblin and Wrenchcalibur. If you have bombs to play, you can sometimes keep Blastmaster Boom for a tempo 7 turn! Grommash Hellscream may also be kept.
- Warrior is one of the hardest matchups because they can stabilize and wait for you to run out of steam. Additionally, Archivist Elysiana can cancel out all bombs you create!
- You're essentially on a timer. You really need to build tempo and play bomb cards so you can finish him off early. Later on, Warrior will be out of lethal range and stabilize with Dr. Boom, Mad Genius and Archivist Elysiana.
- Mulligan for Town Crier, Eternium Rover, Woodcutter's Axe, Rabid Worgen and Warpath. If you're hand is bad, Slam can be a good answer for Murloc Tidecaller.
- Despite the variety of Shaman decks, you still want to mulligan as if it's Aggro Shaman.
- For any Shaman, you want to minimize their Spirit of the Frog value.
- Against Control Shaman, you're on a timer and need to kill them fast! Be mindful of Walking Fountain, Witch's Brew, Hagatha's Scheme and Hagatha the Witch.
- Aggressive Shaman decks like Murloc are more manageable. Just build tempo and be smart with Warpath, making sure to play around Bloodlust.