- Cut Tirion Fordring, Lightforged Blessing, 1 Missile Launcher and 1 Bronze Gatekeeper
- Added second Flash of Light, Second Glowstone Technician, SN1P-SN4P and Faceless Manipulator
Reasoning: Since the deck got much faster and allows you to be on board already turn 2, I feel Tirion is way too slow. Also, since you can trade earlier, the twinspeal heal is often a dead card, thus making second draw and heal superior card. It also helps to keep your hand big, since we added 2nd glowstone technician. Faceless Manipulator has shown to be a super-valulable card, but 2 copies would be overkill. Snip-Snap still needs to be tested, but usually you want to play it early vs aggro, but hold it till AFTER Kangor's in control matchups.
Got this deck shared by a friend 2 days ago. Used it to climb Rank 3000 - Rank 500 Legend in 1 day.
Idea behind the deck and why it works?
The deck is very strong in a post-nerf meta and will be even stronger when the buffs are live. It has almost no bad match-ups and there are only few specific cards that wreck it. Every card is not being widely played in the meta now: Hex, Polymorph, Sap.
The idea is to draw fast in the beginning, grow 3-5 big minions throughout the game, finish off your opponent with 2 huge hits in face. If he manages to remove, refill the board with the Kangor's Endless Army to make opponent auto concede, add you and rage.
Dont show what you are playing first 2-3 turns. You draw with Crystology and Call to Adventure to make your opponent think you are OTK. He throws some tempo minions on board, and you get a HUUUUGE swing with some 4-10 rush taunt mech turn 4.
Try to separate minions vs class that can destroy huge boys. Don't go too small, but not too big either
- Rogue: Beware saps. He has only 2, try to trick him to use them early, dont use all your cheap 0-cost magnetic minions at once. This matchup is slightly favorable.
- Warrior: Here you need to keep Mechano-Egg. Try to establish a board of 1 big minion+Egg to minimize his wish to Brawl you. Bomb warrior: very favorable. Control: depends if he wins all Brawls or not
Go more aggressive then usual. If he gets his giant on board and you have no answer: you are dead. Slightly favorable to mage
- Hunter: Just clear all they put on board, separate taunt minions. If they Deadly Shot, make another taunt minion. Use Zilliax and your twin-heal carefully. If you find Kangor's Endless Army, you won. Favorable matchup.
- Murloc Shaman & Agro Druid: Also go on board early. Dont try to make uber-huge minion, just clear. Some minion will stick eventually, then you Missile Launcher + Heal = GG. Favorable matchups.
Future Updates & Replacements:
- When the buffs are up, your Crystology will be 1 mana!!! Meaning you will get big boys on board 1 turn earlier. Its just huge.
- Cards to consider: Faceless Manipulator, Arcane Dynamo for possible 2nd Kandor
Enjoy, guys, and let me know what you think and your results with this deck!