Hello, I am Coolboypai. I've played this game since 2014, hit Legend once, and am the head moderator of r/CustomHearthstone, so you know that I am definitely very good at this game and that this decklist is flawless /s. This is a combo deck that I've been working on and playing with for too long that goes all in on winning with Gahz'rilla.
Step 2: Using your other cards, survive and draw your combo pieces.
Step 3: Reduce your opponent's health to 26 or lower, likely just using your hero power.
Step 4: Play Emperor Thaurissan to reduce the cost of:
- Tundra Rhino
- Any two of the 1-mana damaging spells (Arcane Shot, On the Hunt, and Rapid Fire)
Step 5: Queue trumpet music and do the following:
- Play Gahz'rilla
- Deal damage to him twice using your 1-mana damaging spells
- Play Tundra Rhino
- Go face
- Getting rid of Taunt minions is a priority since it stops the combo. Hunter's Mark is the most direct way and should be saved for such.
- The deck doesn't run a lot of minions intentionally for the sake of improving the hit rate of Stitched Tracker and Master's Call. King's Elekk might be worth considering providing a body and having an okay chance of winning.
- Yes, Tracking has a chance of getting rid of your combo piece. Unfortunately, it's also one of the best draw spells in Hunter and is worth the risk.