Showcase video by Kiwiinbacon
WHY EVEN ?
Your Hero power makes you draw a card each turn. You can draw all the cards of your deck much faster than an usual Mecha'Thun deck. But, remember that you take 2 damage each time you tap.
HOW TO PLAY CORRECTLY ?
Hero power is really important to get the pieces of the combo faster. Also, more cards in your hand, means a more efficient mana curve. Always tap first before playing a card.
HOW TO BOOST CARD DRAW ?
You will take a lot of damage from your hero power, and probably from your opponent too. You will need to heal yourself to stay alive. Soup Vendor can make you draw more extra cards when you heal. So, keep in mind that you can play this card with your spells or Bloodreaver Gul'dan Hero Power to draw more.
I SEE DEMONS...
Your not damned. They are here to sacrifice theirselves for your win. Use Sacrificial Pact to heal for 5HP. Don't worry for them, they will be resurrected from Bloodreaver Gul'dan if you will need their help later.
- Always keep : Lesser Amethyst Spellstone - Vulgar Homunculus - Doomsayer
- Vs Aggro & Midrange : Any Taunt and Defile - Hellfire
- Vs Control & Combo : Any Card Draw and Soup Vendor
- Cheaty Anklebiter is a terrific bad card on his own. You should use his battlecry to upgrade your Lesser Amethyst Spellstone when you need to heal asap. Ping your hero!
- Soup Vendor is a very good card imho. You draw a card each time you heal for 3HP. Play Lesser Amethyst Spellstone and Sacrificial Pact while he is on the board. Bloodreaver Gul'dan hero power is *perfection*
- Witchwood Piper is a demon, remember it.
- Felsoul Inquisitor is just a demon with taunt. Can absorb up to 6 damage, so be careful when you face aggressive decks
DON'T WASTE YOUR REMOVAL!
>> New Mecha'Thun Druid