A Kingsbane list I've been having a lot of success recently!
Currently 42-8 With the deck. This deck is just insane in the right hands. The only matchup I'm having problems with are Odd Mages - But you can easily beat them playing your Vanishes perfectly!
1. Kingsbane - The deck is basically built around the weapon. So having it in your starting hand is going to get you off to the best start.
2. Cavern Shinyfinder - Excellent way to draw your Kingsbane if It didn't start in your hand. Can be useful at mid game to redraw your Kingsbane once It's shuffled
3. Raiding Party - Similiar to Shinyfinder. Another great way to get your Kingsbane with 2 Pirates! Excellent if you have your coin / prep
4. Fan of Knives - Keep FOK if you're against aggro opponent. Its an easy way to deal with Odd Paladin and it draws you another card!
Early game: Your is focused on buffing your Kingsbane or tracking it down If it didn't start in your hand.
Mid game: Continue buffing your Kingsbane and keep the board under control! Find your Leeching Poison and keep yourself healed. You can use your Doomerang for removing stuff and getting your weapon back to your hand.
Late game: Once your Kingsbane is big you should start killing your opponent with it. Use Vanish / Sap to get rid of taunt minions or Water Elementals if you're facing mage. Valeera is very usefull in late game - You can basically double sap / double buff your weapon and Valeera gives you a one turn of safety.
1. You can have a hard time dealing with aggro. Just try to keep the board under as much control as possible. If they develop a big board you can use your Fan of Knives or Blade Flurry to clear it.
2. Get your leeching poison as soon as possible! It's going to help you to outlast the damage from aggro decks.
3. Vanish can be a turn 6 play to slow down your opponent. Keep in mind you can do it earlier with your prep+vanish combo.
4. Don't be afraid to throw your Doomerang at weaker minions. Aggro doesn't usually run too many big minions (Best to throw it with your Leeching Poison on so you get the healing aswell)
1. Kingsbane is pretty safe against other control decks. So take your time drawing your buffs.
2. You have a lot of removal options for their big threats - Doomerang, Blade Flurry, Sap and Vanish if their hand is full. You can also try playing walk the plank - It's a decent card to run.
3. You can also play pretty greedy with Vanishing your buff minions back to your hand and buffing your Kingsbane even further!
4. If your opponent has setup a winning play you can simply swing their face for extra lifesteal then play Valeera to give you a chance to delay it and find a way to counter them.
5. Sprint is very useful against control decks. Helps you to find your resources and your Kingsbane if you haven't found it yet.
6. Mojomaster Zihi - An excellent tech card against control and combo decks! I've been having ton of success with Zihi!