Crush both aggro and control with this fun and powerful deck.
The Combo: 7 Mana Mechathun (from playing galvanizers three times via Youthful Brewmaster, Target Voodoo Doll on Mechathun then Inner Rage the Voodoo Doll.
Why is this better than the standard Mechathun warrior ? (The Malygos, Boomship build)
1. Geist is a powerful tech card in this meta and helps with difficult matchups like Hunter and togwaggle druid. Also there is a small natural advantage in being unable to be disrupted by geist.
2. It's much easier to keep hand size smaller to make full use of Harrison Jones/Weapons Project and acolyte/warpath draw combos.
3. Less dead cards vs aggro. The galvanizers can reduce the cost of the Dynomatics, Steel Ragers and Zilliax to create powerful heal combos and cheap removal.
Card Choice Explanations:
1. Steel Rager instead of Darius. Steel Rager synergizes with Galvanizers, Ziliax, and also hits for 5 instead of 4. Since this deck is very little concerned with board the +2/2 on Darius is negligible.
2. Youthful Brewmaster instead of Zola. It's one mana cheaper and has better stats. Since this deck is not that concerned with value or board Zola is simply inferior for setting up the combo.
3. No execute or Shield Slam ? Execute can become a problem if it is one of the last cards in your deck, the opponent can become keen to your plan, and not play any minions. Shield Slam I found unneeded with the high number of rush minions.
4. Why no bloodrazer ? Since this deck draws through itself rather quickly there is no way get full value from both weapon projects and the bloodrazers. Running one could be a consideration though.
5. Why run Gluttonous Ooze ? Because if you combo it with one of the weapon projects that's a 3 Mana 3/3 gain 8 armor and that is crazy good value.
Good Matchups: Zoo, Odd Rogue, Odd Paladin, Tempo Mage, Odd Warrior, Control Mage, Even Shaman, Tempo Shudderwock Shaman
Tough but Winnable Matchups: Toggwaggle Druid, Malygos Druid, Otk Shudderwock Shaman, Spell Hunter.
Almost Impossible Matchups: Otk Mage, Quest Rogue, Midrange Hunter, Deathrattle Hunter, APM priest, Anti combo Warlock.