i wanna show you the deck which let me reach top 100, it is a mill Warlock similar to Savjz's list, i love that player's style :D
Elven Archer : incredible card to deal versus aggro decks and activate Defile, also nice to improve you spellstone pinging your face.
It is also nice with Howlfiend combo.
Despicable Dreadlord: this is a nice and underrated card in my opinion.
If this demon stays alive you can do the combo and discard 1 extra card for Dreadlord eff.
Match-ups and stats pics:
I played this deck version from Top 300.
I used a similar list before in Top 500.
Games with Version 1.5:
- Druid: Always keep for Kobold Librarian,and Gnomeferatu, Acidic Swamp Ooze (to counter Twig of the World Tree, it is important to play ooze when there are 1 or 2 charge left from weapon,in lategame you have to insta destroy it cause you risk Frostmourne) ,Howlfiend and Treachery (you need combo to discard Hadronox and The Lich King, or Malygos if you find an OTK Deck).
- Hunter: i didn't found any Hunter but Egg Hunter could be a bad Matchup cause there isn't any silence in deck, i suggest to keep always Kobold Librarian, Gnomeferatu. Skull of the Man'ari and Voidlord if you find the weapon.
Acidic Swamp Ooze can be good for candleshot or Eaglehorn Bow even if people doesn't play Spell Hunter more
Perhaps you can deal against Recruit because if you discard King Mosh.
Unfortunately it isn't possible to discard the DK cause it costs just 6-
- Mage: there are more Control Mage than Secret Mage, anyway always keep Kobold Librarian, Gnomeferatu,Doomsayer, a Defile can be good against aggro because you have librarian or Elven Archer to activate it.
There is no need to search for Howlfiend combo because if you are vs a control mage you can't discard before turn 9 where your opponent will play the DK or on turn 8 with coin. I suggest you to discard in late game cause your opponent will use card to use the hero power, but if he doesn't have any card in his hand the Hero power will become useless.
- Paladin: maybe one of the best matchup for us.
Always keep for Kobold librarian0, Elven Archer, Defile, Doomsayer, Gnomeferatu,Stonehill Defender, Hellfire, Despicable Dreadlord.
There are only odd paladin in this meta, just play around Fungalmancer and level up and you easy win the game, dreadlord is the best counter for his Hero power, you just need to counter the early damage to win, so be careful with your doomsayer, every paladin plays voidripper, so it is always good on second turn.
- Priest: i found only OTK Priest, it is hard without any silence, anyway you should handle it vs a Mind Blast Priest, like Control Mage, if you discard the hand in late game you will probably win, you can discard stuff as Mind Blast and Holy Fire, try to value the combo and to don't waste it.
Always keep for Doomsayer and Voodoo Doll (counter Twilight Drake, a mind blast priest usually stars with creature as cleric , pyro and acolyte that you can counter with Hellfire and at the same time you upgrade Lesser Amethyst Spellstone.
Would be fun to use Gnomeferatu to mill DK, so Instant KEEP IT!!!!
- Rogue: Mulligan is the same for Odd and Miracle.
Always Keep Kobold Librarian, Acidic Swamp Ooze, [/card], [card]doomsayer, Stonehill Defender, Voodoo Doll, Lesser Amethyst Spellstone and Skull of the Man'ari, keep Voidlord if you have the weapon.
As every odd deck you need to play around Fungalmancer.
Every Rogue plays Hench-Clan Thug , so you will need spellstone or tempo doomsayer.It would be nice to mill your opponent in lategame cause they always have Leeroy Jenkins, and it is a nice way to counter it.
- Shaman: easy matchup in my opinion, always keep the discard combo, Gnomeferatu, Doomsayer to counter Mana Tide Totem and Acolyte of Pain.
You need to use combo at turn 9 minimum, if you discard Grumble or Shudderwock you win.
it is better to wait for discard combo, let your opponent use draw cards or removals, then he will probably have the combo keys, if you are using a deck tracker and you are in late game, you can easy know if shudderwock is in your opponent hand, just see if he keep a card at mulligan and he didn't use it yet while you are in lategame.
- Warlock:Zoolock is an easy matchup, and you can deal with handlock but is not easy.
Always mulligan for Kobold Librarian, Gnomeferatu, Doomsayer, Defile, Voodoo Doll for mountain giant, Stonehill Defender and Hellfire.
If you see Skull of the Man'ari keep it, keep also Voidlord if you got weapon.
Every zoolock plays fungalmancer so you need to clear on turn 4 everytime
- Warrior: i didn't fint a lot of warrior but it shouldn't be so hard to deal with them.
Everybody plays quest warrior, Stonehill Defender can be fun for Rin, the First Disciple, can be nice to mill their hand when they got Sulfuras, sometimes they don't play it in the same turn where they complete quest.
If you see Bloodreaver guldan keep it, warrior is very slow and your DK that summons voidlord can easy win the game
Follow me on Twitch for live streaming every Day ^^