Togwaggle Meme Warrior
- Last updated Jun 7, 2018 (Spiteful Nerf)
- 8 Minions
- 19 Spells
- 2 Weapons
- Deck Type: Ranked Deck
- Deck Archetype: Fatigue Warrior
- Crafting Cost: 6720
- Dust Needed: Loading Collection
- Created: 6/7/2018 (Spiteful Nerf)
- Registered User
Total Deck Rating
Once again i've made a considerably 'fun' deck for you guys. If you've opened a togwaggle and thought, nice 400 dust, this deck is for you! Also for people who just want to have fun with a deck that can win.
There are a lot of control deck out there in this meta, that's why quest priest is a thing. So we needed something to counter that kinda playstyle without playing aggro. Quest priest is the best matchup in my opinion, if he used his Archbishop Benedictus or if it's still in the deck. Things like taunt druid, odd pally and even warlock are pretty nice matchups. Odd pally is easily beaten if you've managed to get Scourgelord Garrosh and taunt druid and even warlock are pretty easy because of the togwaggle combo.
But what is the combo, you may ask. It's pretty easy.
1. You play King Togwaggle at 10 mana if you have Skulking Geist and Explore Un'Goro in your hand.
2. You play Explore Un'Goro to turn your opponent's deck, that's now your deck (because of togwaggle), into 1-mana Choose Your Path cards.
3. IF your opponent decided to switch the decks, play Skulking Geist. If not, keep playing the game, because your discovered cards are often better then the control cards they have from 'your' deck.
You basicaly want to keep any early board control to survive those early turns, there's not much else you can do. You could keep Togwaggle if you're absolutely sure you're against a heavy control deck.
Well, that's it for the deck this time, I hope you're enjoying this deck as much as I am now. If there's any change you'd make to this deck, put it in the comments. I'll respond as soon as possible.